2009 Qld Xmas Case Swap

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Pistol,

Do think it would be alright to bring my twin sisters?

Quinn_USA280_411858a.jpg

Cheers

Chappo

Excitement level up to 15! I was about to go to work and then saw your sisters Chappo. Now I am going back to bed - might be a while. (Getting pictures in my head of the sister's playing with Ned's garden sprayer :) )

just don't drink it before bloody xmas swap. might bring my lambic cider to taste.

Excitement level up to 15! I was about to go to work and then saw your sisters Chappo. Now I am going back to bed - might be a while. (Getting pictures in my head of the sister's playing with Ned's garden sprayer :) )

Geez PP your easily satisfied mate.... wait till you meet me ugly skanky cousins then!

15010.jpg

Yes I know Blondes run in the family unfortunately :rolleyes:

Not long now :huh: less than five months :super: Ahhh but whos counting

Geez PP your easily satisfied mate.... wait till you meet me ugly skanky cousins then!

15010.jpg

The only things that runs in your family are snotty noses.

Sadly the only three sisters Chappo knows are these ones.

The_famous_three_sisters_Blue_Mountains.jpg

State of Origin 2 .. bring it on !

Wasn't this taken at your vasectomy chappo???

Jay

15010.jpg

15010.jpg

I'm going straight back to bed :) My excitement level is about to shoot through the roof :eek:

I'm going straight back to bed :) My excitement level is about to shoot through the roof :eek:

go the "Menage a Tois" - Yourself - Your hand and a Mirror.... :ph34r:

(well the thread was heading to hell anyways......)

Sorry about that yardy and sully. Forgot to turn my web cam off.

15010.jpg

See ya's, I need to go and bother the missus now......for some reason... :blink:

-BD

don think she'd mind too much rather than sitting at the computer screen and "bothering" your desk

What hymns are we singing, will there be a reading? I hope it's from the new testament...

Back