2009 Qld Xmas Case Swap

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I got a 'Jimmy Cricket Clicker" Tell you what, I can bash some clicks out on this bugger.

jimmy_cricket_clicker.jpg

Batz

Guys, i have just received a PM that some of the Adelaide Boys will be hopefully joining us in the Festivities this year.
I have just added to the Attendee List -
BackYard Brewer & Scotsman06.
Welcome to the Qld Case Swap boys.. :party:

P.s. does Scotsman06 play the pipes???
possibly 2 pipers at a swap? Earplugs may be mandatory this year... :lol:

Sqyre.. ;)

Unfortunatly i dont play the pipes!
Hoping like crazy to be able to get there

Scotsman

It's been PET ever since you had your little encounter with Hoops' Oatmeal Stout ;)

Yeah, but, but, but now that we don't see Hoops any more, wouldn't it be safe to go glass again? I'm bringing my safety goggles anyway. The IBU's some of you guys throw in a PET bottle is close to lethal when opened let alone when under pressure, for goodness sake.

I hope the other inter-staters know that they should stop taking Panadol from today. You can only take 8 a day or something before you exceed the allowance. I remember needing four or five hundred at the last one and so am saving up my allowance starting now for sure.

Tony is really keen on attending the Swap but keeps mentioning problems with wife and kids. His wife is no problem (I've always done a good job with them in the past) and maybe InCider could run a Swap creche, maybe at Kin Kin pub, so parents could rest easy?

Spam and put pressure on Tony by PMing him here

Is anyone bringing their wife/wife's sister/own sister/any female relation? If so, can you please post pics? My excitement level about this Swap is already at 10/10 but I am hoping for 12. (Also, last time I went to a brewer's do, I ended up with a real dog - seriously - I have the proof

;)
Pat

P.S. 150 posts in a week! While this is truly great stuff, I heard there was a thread last week that got 200 replies in just 2 days, so I am slightly disappointed. BTW, what transfer hoses have people used for their Swap beers? :D

Edit: On last link above, go to post #31. Link should take you straight to the right place but it doesn't. Reminds me of an old girlfriend who required an excessive amount of foreplay. If you know her, don't bring her to the Swap.

Donya Scruffy. Please bring a keg to the Swap :p

I am thinking of entering the Swap too but I have a 100% polyester BIAB bag that's melting point is 250 degrees celcius and I don't want to kill anyone. I have decided to cover all the polyester in my bag with Plasti-Bond and then stab holes in it one night when I am really pissed. Until then, I cannot make an honest commitment to the Swap.

Spot!

you can post here to your hearts content Pat my mate, nothing is off topic in a qld swap thread..

Hose ??? I use the same hose that lives in my boat , it's a fule siphon hose , I allso use it on the sprayer when killing the weeds around our non organic vegi patch... ;)

cheers

Hoo Har Chappo!

If I'd missed that I'd be unhappy! Will have to stay logged on at work today :D

Just make sure you make it to this one. No excuses like "I'm washing my hair" or "I have run off to the circus to be a circus freak" ;)

Chap Chap

It will be my 7th Xmas / Xmas July Swap. Not bad going! :lol: You've three years to catch up on me Chapso! :p

Pistol,

Do think it would be alright to bring my twin sisters?

Quinn_USA280_411858a.jpg

Cheers

Chappo

Good on ya Chap Chap, they'll be nice for the rest of us but somebody will have to bring a bag for BIAB boy. I'll bring some stinking hose to flog him with if he starts on with one of his 2hr verbal posts :lol:

Screwy

Back