2009 Qld Xmas Case Swap

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Pics yes, only of the pain of rejection on my face Pat.

cheers

Browndog

Sorry to hear that mate. Swing low sweet chariot :)

Must say things got pretty messy at my end :blink:

Ned, you naughty boy, I'm actually hoping to do a sermon on the mount with someone's wife if that's ok?

Just edited the atendees list, to take me off the atending only and onto the attending and swapping list, I will be swapping my Dark Ruby Bitter, AG too none of that extract shiite from me.

is there any reason why AndrewQld is on the swapping list twice (no 12 and no 14)

Paul

He is pretty good :)

Why dont you guys just all put in a few bob and have strippers at the case swap :super:

Might distract people from the beer tho :lol:

Why pay for strippers when you have inCider and Chappo who will strip for free? :wub:

Sully

Why pay for strippers when you have inCider and Chappo who will strip for free? :wub:

Sully

Word of advice guy, if Chappo is near by your computer, LOG OUT OF AHB <_<

Chappo, I think you would like lloydieP. Should we invite him to the Swap?

I asked Katie to do the right thing in the Birthday Drinks thread here but got no response until ten posts later here

Top effort Lloydie :beer:

Katie, lift your game. As InCider, Chappo, and Lloydie know, lifting your game sometimes means lifting your singlet or something like that :blink:

Chappo, I think you would like lloydieP. Should we invite him to the Swap?

Damn right Patch, LlyodieP should shead the chains of oppression and get his ass to the Qld case swap... :)

Besides InCider could do with some fresh meat :eek:

Chappo

Only to be more accurate InCider.... :ph34r:

Remember last time??????????

frogdrunkagain.jpg

Chappo

Back