2009 Qld Xmas Case Swap

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
c'mon mate, it's common knowledge that a cocky can survive a nuclear holocaust whereas a toad cannot even survive a good thump from a golf club, around my joint anyway..

i think this just proves that 1 NSW player is equal that of 12 from qld..
and I think it was more like 3 players from nsw

Cool I'll go as baby spice because I'm wayyy cuter than you!

Chap Chap

Guess who will be Ginger Spice?

Half_fix.jpg

fancy dress is it ?

all the queenslanders could wear their best maroon gear as come as losers.......

or maybe have a shower and come as a stranger....

Yard
[/quote

I'm goin right off you Yard

I'm with Yardy - just wait 'till we mash the swine flu team in the next State of Origin!

Edit wasn't fast enough, InCider.... I caught your original post :p
Or was that the intention? :lol:

Guys, i have just received a PM that some of the Adelaide Boys will be hopefully joining us in the Festivities this year.
I have just added to the Attendee List -
BackYard Brewer & Scotsman06.
Welcome to the Qld Case Swap boys.. :party:

P.s. does Scotsman06 play the pipes???
possibly 2 pipers at a swap? Earplugs may be mandatory this year... :lol:

Sqyre.. ;)

P.s. does Scotsman06 play the pipes???
possibly 2 pipers at a swap? Earplugs may be mandatory this year... :lol:

Sqyre.. ;)

And Tidalpete will give his pipes a clean too. You can hear Campbells, but TPs are modified so deaf people can enjoy them! :lol:

And Tidalpete will give his pipes a clean too. You can hear Campbells, but TPs are modified so deaf people can enjoy them! :lol:

Nobody but Pete enjoys them :unsure: Quite possibly one of the worst things I have ever experienced,it made me fall off my stool once.

Batz

Nobody but Pete enjoys them :unsure: Quite possibly one of the worst things I have ever experienced,it made me fall off my stool once.

Batz
Stool being the operative word.

Just as long as you don't join them together. :ph34r:

Ok I think this year, everybody should bring some sort of musical instrument. Then, at about 1am, we all bring them out and record the "AHB blues". Then we can sell copies of the song to all the mad keen brewers around Australia. Maybe Franko could design a CD cover for us?

......... or is this too optimistic?

Anyway, I'll bring a didgeridoo, a harmonica in c#, and an empty beer bottle :p

Cheers - Snow

Ok I think this year, everybody should bring some sort of musical instrument. Then, at about 1am, we all bring them out and record the "AHB blues". Then we can sell copies of the song to all the mad keen brewers around Australia. Maybe Franko could design a CD cover for us?

......... or is this too optimistic?

Anyway, I'll bring a didgeridoo, a harmonica in c#, and an empty beer bottle :p

Cheers - Snow
Deal! I'll bring a soprano ukulele.

At 1am there's gonna be plenty of natural wind instruments going off

Sweet! Looks like the WoodhillBillys might finally realise their artistic dreams....

Speaking of wind instruments, I also have some Peruvian pan pipes.....

Latest posts

Back