2009 Qld Xmas Case Swap

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
(snip)
Perfect AQ! Henno is bunking down at Chappo Manor over the case swap weekend so that makes it way too easy and convenient. Plus the added bonus that I can blame Henno (the poor *******) if he forgets to bring your bevies back home :beerbang: .

Poor Henno, does he know that he is a get-out-of-jail-free excuse?.

"Who farted?" "Henno"
"Who drank ALL those beers?" "Henno".
"Who spilt beer everywhere?" "Henno".
"Who snored all night?" "Henno".
"Who fell in the pool?", "Henno".
"Who chundered in the crapper?" "Henno".
:ph34r:
:D

Edit: about to bottle up my contribution which is a Triple that should be about 9.5/9.8% ABV after conditioning. If I suddenly start palming bottles off on you Chappo, you know I've had to go to plan B.

Poor Henno, does he know that he is a get-out-of-jail-free excuse?.

"Who drank ALL those beers?" "Henno".
"Who spilt beer everywhere?" "Henno".
"Who snored all night?" "Henno".
"Who fell in the pool?", "Henno".
"Who chundered in the crapper?" "Henno".

Shhhhhh!!!! Shhhhh!!!! :angry:

FFS Winkle who's side are you on? :angry:

:ph34r: Shhhh! I don't want to scare him off yet as he still has time to make alternative accomodation arrangements. I was going to slowly let him know what was a cranky PITA SWMBO is and just maybe let him know that he was the weekend scape goat... Ok I wasn't going to tell him anything and had no intention of it! You happy now! <_<

Oooops, my bad.
:ph34r:
I'll drink a stout in your direction & try and redeem myself.

Added myself to the swap list number 14. will be either an ESB or Stout.

Hey guys,
Scotsman06 has had to pull out also.

So i think we are back to 54 again.
I will try to get the rest of the PM's for the bank details out tommorow morning.

I already have payment from a few, thanks guys!! :super:
I will get some $$$ to you soon Scoundrel Rouge to cover the ribs.

Cheers Sqyre.. :icon_cheers:

I will get some $$$ to you soon Scoundrel Rouge to cover the ribs.

Cheers Sqyre.. :icon_cheers:

i'll throw in a coupla extra bucks to buy him a pair of jocks if hes wearing a kilt again. From what I've heard he needs to have more than his ribs covered :lol:

Brad

i'll throw in a coupla extra bucks to buy him a pair of jocks if hes wearing a kilt again. From what I've heard he needs to have more than his ribs covered :lol:

Brad

Is this what you're talking about Brad???? :icon_vomit:

SR.jpg

Ok, PM's are out to everyone on the list...
except Gravityguru - clean out your inbox :rolleyes: .

If you didn't get it PM me.

Sqyre ;)

Sounds Like a great idea Chappo and it's much appreciated, the more the merrier to. I'll see if I can organise one of the locals, maybe Henno to take them down for me.
I'll leave my name on the list FNQ for the case swap.

I see no problem with taking your beers along Andrew. At this stage though I haven't thought about how I am getting there, my last thoughts were that I was going down with you. Maybe Kev and I can go down together.

I cannot gaurantee however that all your swap beers will return unopened though. :p Now I come to think of it I could swap my beers for yours and trash your reputation and drastically improve mine.

Now I come to think of it I could swap my beers for yours and trash your reputation and drastically improve mine.

Good call Henno :beerbang: ...but Andrew's rep is in tatters anyway now he has pulled out 2 years in a row. :angry:

Anywho ANY more takers for the swap? Come on what about a few of the other virgins?

I see no problem with taking your beers along Andrew. At this stage though I haven't thought about how I am getting there, my last thoughts were that I was going down with you. Maybe Kev and I can go down together.

I cannot gaurantee however that all your swap beers will return unopened though. :p Now I come to think of it I could swap my beers for yours and trash your reputation and drastically improve mine.

Thanks Mark, as Chappo said my rep is in tatters anyway, but I'll have mine specially labeled just in case you try tp pull a shifty.

Cheers
Andrew

Can't believe it is only around 4 weeks away :beerbang:

I won't be able to stay the night however as the missus is picking me up around 8 - 9pm :(

Might bring my 1L stein and go hard from early on....

Should I
1- Come Early - Go Hard -Finish Early
2- Go Late - Finish late.
3- Not go - never come.
4- Go - Leave - Go
5 Cold Start
6 Find BaaBra and lay the hard word on straight up.
7 Try to graffiti InCider before he falls asleep

Too Many 0ptions ....
:(

Liles I reckon you should come early -go hard - Finish Late and HTFU.

Getting into Baabra early could have it's hygiene advantages.

hey sully can i buy some of that liquid arse from you? i think i just thought of the perfect use for it...
Don't fall asleep bonj, you might wake up with a sore arse and $20 in ya pocket. :wub: :lol:
Considering what was under that kilt at the Brisbane case swap then sore is definitely on the cards.
Are you also in BABBs? if so you will get a discount and only need to put $19 in the pocket and will know that it was a BABBs member who did it.

well money is on its way bruce!

And im sorry to say guys but i think im pulling out of the swap , but i'll bring a keg!

T

Back