2009 Qld Xmas Case Swap

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
well money is on its way bruce!

And im sorry to say guys but i think im pulling out of the swap , but i'll bring a keg!

T

Good work Troydo... At least you're still coming.. :super: And, with a Keg :beerbang:

Guys, if I get to Brew on Sunday, Ill add my name to the SwaP List aswell.. Watch this space.. ;)

:icon_cheers: CB

Yeah, annoying that we won't have a full list, but makes it easier to squeeze enough bottles out of my batch sizes :D

Will wing the money your way in the next day or two Brucie!

Cheers

Onya CB :super:

Whats happened to all the swappers? :angry:

No worries, id just like to try some different brews from different brewers and compare my beer in general to what others are like :unsure: ... (WARNING) If I get an "All Ranga Ale" in my swap box, Im going to beat the brewer that made/brewed it with the bottle that its in...

Looks like I will be doing my "Leftovers A.I.P.A" for the Swap and ill bring that as a drinking keg aswell and maybe might be able to bring a 9ltr keg of it to drink with whoever I might be able to stay with.. :icon_drool2: Chappo??

CB

Look guys purely selfish but I really looking forward to kickin' back to enjoy some other brewers beers over the Christmas break. Is that too much to ask?

... (WARNING) If I get an "All Ranga Ale" in my swap box, Im going to beat the brewer that made/brewed it with the bottle that its in...

You'll have to beat me to him! :angry: I can still taste that farkin' butterscotch!

Chap Chap

Yeah, annoying that we won't have a full list, but makes it easier to squeeze enough bottles out of my batch sizes :D

Cheers

Piss weak if you ask me, it should be that you count yourself lucky to get in on the swap list, not the situation we have with 50 odd so called brewers attending "the swap" and not enough to even fill it.

-Browndog

QUOTE (clean brewer @ Oct 8 2009, 10:19 PM) ... (WARNING) If I get an "All Ranga Ale" in my swap box, Im going to beat the brewer that made/brewed it with the bottle that its in...

You'll have to beat me to him! :angry: I can still taste that farkin' butterscotch!

Chap Chap

Mate, ive still got the bottle from the Mid Year Swap, might re-brand it "Ukrainiun Ale" and share around!! :party: 12 ml per Brewer... :unsure:

CB

Piss weak if you ask me, it should be that you count yourself lucky to get in on the swap list, not the situation we have with 50 odd so called brewers attending "the swap" and not enough to even fill it.

-Browndog

Exactly BD! I kid you not I have been fussin' and cussin' over what I'll be offering to my fellow brewers. I'm not worried about the critiques but more I want to offer a solid beer to be enjoyed by my fellow brewer mates. Weak bunch if ask me.

@ CB if you slip that crap to me I will make it my personal mission to insert the offending bottle where the sun don't shine! :)

@ CB if you slip that crap to me I will make it my personal mission to insert the offending bottle where the sun don't shine!

Is that into the person that made it or the person that offered the offending bottle??? :unsure: If its the person that offered the beer, ill give a little back with a dose of "Liquid Asse" :ph34r: :icon_vomit: :lol:

CB

Is that into the person that made it or the person that offered the offending bottle??? If its the person that offered the beer, ill give a little back with a dose of "Liquid Asse"

CB

Ever poked a stick dow a bullants nest? They are pretty in descriminate about who they whop!

I'll take the liquid ass over the All Ranga ANY DAY! :)

Ranga Ale is no joking matter. :angry:

Ever poked a stick dow a bullants nest? They are pretty in descriminate about who they whop!

I'll take the liquid ass over the All Ranga ANY DAY!

Ranga Ale is no joking matter. :angry:

I would never take the A.R.A out on you mate... ;)

Let me check the swap list :lol: , I really will need some feedback on this Beer... <_< Sully????

CB

CB you have me shyting myself... :(

Your welcome to nikko my face just don't feed me the butterscotch! :p

CB you have me shyting myself... :(

Your welcome to nikko my face just don't feed me the butterscotch! :p

Chap Chap, stop shyting yourself,. :unsure:

I will not not be doing anything to you bar drinking with you.. :party: The "Werthers" will be reserved for others aswell as "Liquid asse"

CB

Chap Chap, stop shyting yourself,. :unsure:

I will not not be doing anything to you bar drinking with you.. :party: The "Werthers" will be reserved for others aswell as "Liquid asse"

CB

LOL! I still remember saying thru gritted teeth "I think this has a whack of Diacetyl?" :lol:

i'll throw in a coupla extra bucks to buy him a pair of jocks if hes wearing a kilt again. From what I've heard he needs to have more than his ribs covered :lol:

Brad

NO ******* WAY am i wearing a kilt to case swap!!! not with Chappo and Bonj around. i learnt my lesson last time,i've already had my arse posted on forum you won't be getting any more. (unless Sully asks nicely :blink: )

NO ******* WAY am i wearing a kilt to case swap!!!

I agree Son, a Mankini is much more appropriate for such a high brow affair! :p

img20080709_p.jpg

by the way mum said to send you blokes this as she will "unfortunately be unable to attend QLD Xmas case swap".

oldtarts_extreme_granny_bathing_03.jpg
she's all yours chap chap, dunno why?

I would never take the A.R.A out on you mate...

Let me check the swap list , I really will need some feedback on this Beer... Sully????

CB

FFS... Why am I getting dragged into this?

NO ******* WAY am i wearing a kilt to case swap!!! not with Chappo and Bonj around. i learnt my lesson last time,i've already had my arse posted on forum you won't be getting any more. (unless Sully asks nicely :blink: )

See above comment.....

AND if you do wear that kilt I will bring a roll of Packing tape and seal all ends so it cant and wont be lifted. I had nightmares for weeks after that.

SERIOUS NOTE (OMG in the Qld Case Swap Thread :eek: ) for all intensive purposes the Swap was meant for your personal best beer, not an experimental beer and not your first AG but one you regularly brew and that stands out for you. Hence I won't be swapping this year until I am comfortable with my brewing and respect for all the good brewers that are participating in the swap.

Cheers Sully

FFS... Why am I getting dragged into this?

Because we love you
.. :wub:

SERIOUS NOTE (OMG in the Qld Case Swap Thread :eek: ) Hence I won't be swapping this year until I am comfortable with my brewing and respect for all the good brewers that are participating in the swap.

Piss weak Sully , its not about being as good as anybody else ,,its just a swap between brewers , share and share alike ... Your keen to share Sean, Barbara and the ranga and his EX why not a few beers ???

Cheers Sully

Back