2009 Qld Xmas Case Swap

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey guys,
I have started PM'ing everyone the payment details, NOT everyone has been PM'd YET.
I have only sent them to about half the list. I hope to get to the other half by tommorrow.

From this point forward if anyone joins the swap can you please PM me to let me know you have added you name to the list. so i can PM you the details.

Cheers,
Sqyre... ;)

hey sully can i buy some of that liquid arse from you? i think i just thought of the perfect use for it...

You already owe me for the half bottle you snorted .....

Its not intended to be an Aphrodisiac, but if you like sniffing ass whatever floats your boat :ph34r:

On a serious note we really need finalize swapper numbers I reckon by this weekend giving everybody enough time to get the right amount of beer and bottles ready. Unless anyone has any objections can we close that part of the evenings proceedings off?

hey sully can i buy some of that liquid arse from you? i think i just thought of the perfect use for it...
Don't fall asleep bonj, you might wake up with a sore arse and $20 in ya pocket. :wub: :lol:

Son, I hope you don't mind me calling you that already? All this pent up anger should be direct to me. I'm the one stealing your mummy's affections away from the family unit. It's not your fault that your Mother has strong primal, mad monkey sexual feelings towards me, she is only human after all! ;)

Son, I hope you don't mind me calling you that already? All this pent up anger should be direct to me. I'm the one stealing your mummy's affections away from the family unit. It's not your fault that your Mother has strong primal, mad monkey sexual feelings towards me, she is only human after all! ;)
Aaahahahahaha! It's not her fault either... What woman can resist a man with a ukulele!?!

Dont know if this link has already been posted, but thought it was appropriate for this thread.

Last edited by a moderator:
Aaahahahahaha! It's not her fault either... What woman can resist a man with a ukulele!?!

Yeah Bill Tapia has nothin' on my ability and sex appeal B) . I seem to have his body shape down pat though :huh: ?

And people wonder why i Drink? :lol:

Just added my name to the attendee list

Kram. If your name is down as a Swapper then i will take it as you are attending. so its cool.

On that note, is there anyone Swapping that isn't attending???

Sqyre.. :huh:

And people wonder why i Drink? :lol:

Who's your new Daddy? Me ;) .

Your the best Step Son ever! Turning to alcohol to ease the pain is the best thing you could do in circumstances like this. It won't solve your problems but at least with you out of your skull passed out in your little Star Wars JymJams it's one less sprog I need to tip toe around. :D

It's with great sadness that I have to pull out of the attendance for the case swap (yet again).

My brew day at the Eagle Heights brewery is scheduled for the 28th November :D but I just can't manage the two trips down in the two week period :( , if any of you guys can make it to the Eagle Heights day it would be great to see you.

If I can get a volunteer from up this way I will happily send down my case swap for you guys to hopefully enjoy, I don't expect any back since I won't be attending, I've decided it will be my CSA.
Sorry for stuffing you around again.

Cheers
Andrew

It's with great sadness that I have to pull out of the attendance for the case swap (yet again).

My brew day at the Eagle Heights brewery is scheduled for the 28th November :D but I just can't manage the two trips down in the two week period :( , if any of you guys can make it to the Eagle Heights day it would be great to see you.

If I can get a volunteer from up this way I will happily send down my case swap for you guys to hopefully enjoy, I don't expect any back since I won't be attending, I've decided it will be my CSA.
Sorry for stuffing you around again.

Cheers
Andrew

Geezus AQ that a real blow, seriously, I was really looking forward to putting a name to the face and having a nice beery conversation with you over a few cold ones. :(

On a better note I reckon send your case swap beers down and I will collect yours and drop them up to Eagle Heights for your enjoyment over the Christmas break. Didn't see in the rule book that you needed to be in attendance to swap? ;) I'm no more than 30mins drive from Eagle Heights and wouldn't mind being a Mash Biatch or spectator for the day if that's alright?

Chap Chap

thats 2 places from the list by the look , or are there more than 1 Andrewqlds.... 12 and 14 ???

only 18 in the swap ???

Come on you slack lazy sons of bitches Get Brewing ,, Its not all about the pissup and pig .. ;)

Geezus AQ that a real blow, seriously, I was really looking forward to putting a name to the face and having a nice beery conversation with you over a few cold ones. :(

On a better note I reckon send your case swap beers down and I will collect yours and drop them up to Eagle Heights for your enjoyment over the Christmas break. Didn't see in the rule book that you needed to be in attendance to swap? ;) I'm no more than 30mins drive from Eagle Heights and wouldn't mind being a Mash Biatch or spectator for the day if that's alright?

Chap Chap

Sounds Like a great idea Chappo and it's much appreciated, the more the merrier to. I'll see if I can organise one of the locals, maybe Henno to take them down for me.
I'll leave my name on the list FNQ for the case swap.
And I'll delete the double entry.

Cheers
Andrew

Sounds Like a great idea Chappo and it's much appreciated, the more the merrier to. I'll see if I can organise one of the locals, maybe Henno to take them down for me.
I'll leave my name on the list FNQ for the case swap.
And I'll delete the double entry.

Cheers
Andrew

Pity you won't be there mate although I might catch you at Eagle Hts. :)

+1 Ned!

COME ON YOU BUNCH OF SLACK JAWED NUMB NUTS!!
cletus.gif

Get involved in the case swap FFS. I want a variety of beers for the Christmas break to chew thru. 18 swappers is pathetic even the Victorians and (shudder) the Welshmen are doing better than us!

....I'll see if I can organise one of the locals, maybe Henno to take them down for me.

Perfect AQ! Henno is bunking down at Chappo Manor over the case swap weekend so that makes it way too easy and convenient. Plus the added bonus that I can blame Henno (the poor *******) if he forgets to bring your bevies back home :beerbang: .

+1 Ned!

COME ON YOU BUNCH OF SLACK JAWED NUMB NUTS!!
cletus.gif

Get involved in the case swap FFS. I want a variety of beers for the Christmas break to chew thru. 18 swappers is pathetic even the Victorians and (shudder) the Welshmen are doing better than us!

Perfect AQ! Henno is bunking down at Chappo Manor over the case swap weekend so that makes it way too easy and convenient. Plus the added bonus that I can blame Henno (the poor *******) if he forgets to bring your bevies back home :beerbang: .

If that happens I'll be on him like Incider on a sheep :huh:
That even makes me cringe.

Andrew

Ahh, but they are better brewers perhaps?
They swap their beers in PROPER bottles with no fear of sending or receiving bottle bombs. :ph34r:

TP

Back