2009 Qld Xmas Case Swap

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Trying to decide the swap beer to brew this weekend, it'll either be my Stone and Wood inspired brew or thinking of a White Rabbit inspired brew. Either way, I'm sure InCider will be excited :ph34r:
incider.jpg

Not only the weight gain - what happened to his hair-piece (say that quickly) :blink: .

righ i've been slack and dont check AHB at work any more :( but im in!

Troydo

Troydo, you're alive!!!!! :)

Will be great to catch up! Brewing my swap beer ATM (25 left in the boil), an Aussie Old Ale....

Cheers

mmmm no idea what to brew.. still got a month ....

T

InCider

Jay just seen the publication and warns you better not fall asleep at the swap... He just ran over the Road to buy the mother of all Nikko Pens.

InCider

Jay just seen the publication and warns you better not fall asleep at the swap... He just ran over the Road to buy the mother of all Nikko Pens.

They will never find him in his cammo gear.

No doze dosen't work, get codral grind it up in a mortar and pestle n snort it. ^_^
moving back in with the parents this weekend, then ill brew the brew day cube once im settled in ( ie 5 minutes after im there.) :lol:

He likes snorting liquid ass too :ph34r:

41kf5XNLLqL._SS500_.jpg

moving back in with the parents this weekend
It's always sad to hear two lovers break up and one has to move out... especially if his new gay lover is moving in as you move out. :ph34r:

It's always sad to hear two lovers break up and one has to move out... especially if his new gay lover is moving in as you move out. :ph34r:

BWAHAHAHAHA..... gotta clean my screen, spat coffee all over it.....

:lol: :lol: :lol: You're a bad boy Bonj.

:lol: I couldn't resist that opportunity :p

Gotta be thick skinned to post in the swap thread. :lol:

hey sully can i buy some of that liquid arse from you? i think i just thought of the perfect use for it...
Don't fall asleep bonj, you might wake up with a sore arse and $20 in ya pocket. :wub: :lol:

Back