2009 Qld Xmas Case Swap

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nah thats Jay :ph34r: . watch out this year Halffy.
Oh yeah!

4861_102453935457_581115457_2504137_4116925_n.jpg

Mmmm...52 Drunk Bitches..

At least last year there was only Bitches....

Oh Boy... its going to be newbie " QLD Xmas swap Meet" show..

Lucky I put an "X" on Sqyres pad a few years ago to mark where I am going to watch the ...umm....errr...Initiation

Incider....You are with me...We get to point at them,,,

I'll be asleep by 8.30pm as usual... won't I? :party:

Don't worry, unless you have camoflauge clothing and bedroll like Sean, you will be found, roused and mainlined back into the frivolity.

hey sqyre its josh son of ross slave of craftbrewer about time i registerd on here anyway i will be comeing to the case swap :beerbang:

Hey all well its about time I come out of the woodwork and come meet all the people that I use the knowledge of to make my brews. Very much looking forward to the event. I will bring a keg of something nice along.

hey sqyre its josh son of ross slave of craftbrewer about time i registerd on here anyway i will be comeing to the case swap :beerbang:

Hey Josh, welcome to the fray.... :beerbang: And Franzibrau also :super:

Does that make 54 now for the Swap?? :party:

Rockin rollin riding, out along the bay... all bound for morning town many miles away.....

Love your AHB handle Josh, welcome.

And who said the train don't go to Woodhill?

And who said the train don't go to Woodhill?

Welcome aboard Grain Surgeon and Franzibrau...

Josh i have put you on the list filling the gap at number 24.

Guys, i will sit down tonight and start PM'ing you all with the Bank account details... (i wish AHB's PMing was as easy as emailing.. :rolleyes: )
Like i said before, if your not 100% sure you are coming dont pay untill you are.. ;)

Sqyre.. :icon_cheers:

Hey! I represent that remark!

If you can't sing, you're supposed to just do it louder aren't you???

They're being harsh Bonj, I'd rate you on par with Mrs Mills. :icon_cheers:

Latest posts

Back