2009 Qld Xmas Case Swap

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
mmmm maybe next year :angry:

What am I saying! Say NO to SHEEP!

Actually i believe the count is at 52.. :blink:

I will PM everyone on the list Bank details before the end of the week.

If you believe your are 100% attending then feel free to pay straight away..
:excl: BUT if your not sure please leave it untill you are sure as i dont need to be transfering money back and forth every 5 minutes...

Cheers,
Sqyre.. :icon_cheers:

With my airfares booked I reckon I am very sure :)

BYB

Well bottled my swap beers yesterday... kind of bastardized version of my Dogwood Pale APA, bloody seemed to run out of every ingredient I needed. <_< Oh well, tasted great out of the fermenter anyway.

Gavo.

Edit: pencil me in for a midday arrival ATM.

Hmmm, should probably brew my swap beer this week sometime..................

I'm a definite, probably a midday arrival too at this stage.

Cheers

Hmmm, should probably brew my swap beer this week sometime..................

I'm a definite, probably a midday arrival too at this stage.

Cheers

Well the triple got made on Sunday and pitched yesterday, but judging by the volume collected verses mess we created etc I'd better plan a back up beer - I'm thinking it will be another big spiced Xmas/Belgian strong number like I did 2 years back that weighed in at 9.5%ABV, and took no prisoners.
I'm thinking a Galaxy APA for the keg. Maybe arrive mid-afternoon before the storm ;) .

Edit canna type

Brucy...top idea to get everyone to pre-pay. .. I could not think of anyone who would argue, especially considering the overall pre organisation and costs. ;)

And its got to be a lot easier than running around on the day with a list, ticking them off as they pay... :rolleyes:

Dont pay, Dont go... :)

Oohh...and if there is any money left over, you and Renea can shout yourselves a carton of VB and some Salt & Vinegar chips on us

im a definate, after brew day at winkles i can't wait, considering doing a run down to roscos to grab ingredients for a beer to share at swap, im liking the idea of roscos savin summer ale, maybe a double batch. better start stockpiling your brownie points boys. i have a feeling we'll all be needing them.

Send it out Sqyre. I'll pay whenever you're ready.

Cheers.

I have also sorted out my travel plans in the last couple of days and air flytes are booked and payed...

See ya friday sometime , same as last year ..... can't wait buddy ...

cheers

If there is any money left over could we shout the cab fare for ScroundrelRogue's mother to catch a cab to the event? She must be hot for me with all the cheeky SMS's I been getting :p :ph34r: .

Wow 52 drunk brewers! Gunna be one hell of an event! Might have to get serious with brewing my swap beers and drinkin' keg?

I have started on the cross border tunnel... :D

Maybe we need to organise a convoy for safety reasons once we get through your tunnel ..

convoy_brochure_sml.jpg

with all us real Australians coming from interstate, maybe we should rename this the Australian Xmas Case Swap ? maybe ..

:icon_cheers:

...with all us real Australians coming from interstate, maybe we should rename this the Australian Xmas Case Swap ? maybe ...

OR

The great Mexican Stand Off! :lol: wait... wait... The Alamo? :lol:

eastwood.jpg

As long as none of you mexicana mob DON"T bring a Corona (cold shivver runs up my spine) all should be well. Mind you lads, we better find their tunnel once their gone and seal it up good!

with all us real Australians coming from interstate, maybe we should rename this the Australian Xmas Case Swap ? maybe ..

:icon_cheers:

With entry via State Qualifiers?
Points awarded for various activities; sleeping naked under someone else's trousers, having blood drained by mosquitoes, attacked by chickens, artistic effort with inflatable sheep. The list goes on and on................

With entry via State Qualifiers?
Points awarded for various activities; sleeping naked under someone else's trousers, having blood drained by mosquitoes, attacked by chickens, artistic effort with inflatable sheep. The list goes on and on................

I just knew I was coming up for a cultural event !

Friday 13th November at Chappo's place - Trick or Treat ! The trick will be not to drink the Corona ! I'll bring the chicks .. the question is "where do they keep their beers ?"

corona_girls.jpg

Amusing - make sure you read the small print !
tired_of_spilling_beer_while_you_drive_corona_sign_spill_proof_cap.jpg

Thats pretty close to what Incider looked like after the last Chrissy swap.

Just without the hair.

Latest posts

Back