• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

20 Litre Crown Urn, Sunshine Coast

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

luggy

Reaction score
For sale is a 20 Litre Crown urn, used but in good condition. Some scale on the inside but nothing some citric acid wouldn't take care of. Asking $50, pick up near Beerwah.

Cheers
20170907_142418.jpg
20170907_142434.jpg

Hey luggy, if this is still available I'm keen to take it off your hands.

That would be a good purchase. I bought a 20L crownie last year off Gumtree for $80 and it's a little gem in the brewery, for quickly heating extra strike water and for doing half sized experimental / competition brews. Wouldn't be without mine.

And the absolute ducks nuts for sparge water if you have a RoboGrainMeister thingo.

Nice pick up if you get it Insensate.

Precisely what I was looking for a couple of months ago. Couldn't find a secondhand one, so ended up forking out for a new 20 litre Apuro urn

That would be a good purchase. I bought a 20L crownie last year off Gumtree for $80 and it's a little gem in the brewery, for quickly heating extra strike water and for doing half sized experimental / competition brews. Wouldn't be without mine.

And the absolute ducks nuts for sparge water if you have a RoboGrainMeister thingo.

Yeh that's exactly what I wanted it for bribie. I've got a robobrew, and wanted it for sparging

Latest posts

Back