• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

2 Crown Urns with ball lock valve upgrades

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Middo

Reaction score
Hi Guys,

Upgraded to a 3 vessel system and have 2 crown urns with ball lock valve upgrades. Looking for $135 each will throw in a bag for free, some wear and tear though have been looked after well. Can send photos if you like. Bags have the stains from brewing but all good otherwise.

Pickup available in Brisbane, I live 8km from city near Ashgrove / The Gap.

PM if interested.

Mid

I'm having to use all my willpower to stop myself buying at least one of these...

I'm going to post up some other stuff tomorrow too, I've got a small gas bottle that can fit into a kegerator and considering putting my whole kegerator up with 3 X Perlick 525ss.

Though I can't part with the kegerator until I have the keezer built which I hope will be done within a couple weeks. Picking up timber tomorrow and have all the assembly parts in the mail.

Yeah size 40, same as and purchased from here: $300 new without the ball lock valve. I should've asked for more lol.

https://craftbrewer.com.au/shop/details.asp?PID=2936

No pics at this stage, at work and going on the drink later. Will take photos tomorrow after I get home from picking up the keezer gear.

Goodo, I'll take one thanks, will PM re pickup. Pics would be great when you get a chance.

oooo neck and neck

who wins?
the pm'd then posted on thread or posted on thread and then pm'd

Time will tell... haha, I'm away on site at the moment, relying in this shithaus 3G dongle for net. Was stressful watching the 'post' thing tick over...

May the best man win!

I'll go back up for anyone who pulls out... Looking for a sparge water system and this will be perfect.

I've heard that Radshoes is well practiced at pulling out. :ph34r:

Maybe not in this case though.

Yeah sorry Des I got the PM literally 1 minute before you posted with both guys wanting to collect tomorrow. If it falls through will let you know.

I've got a pretty packed morning with the Keezer build and borrowing my mates ute so hopefully will be home at lunch.

Middo selling to Meddo. :lol:

When I saw Middo, I was wondering if it was Pete who grew up in Oxley. The I thought, yeah, right, what are the chances of that. Too many Middos around the place!

Yeah Middleton. Your bro in law Rad isn't responding. Des if nothing is confirmed soon, the last one is yours.

Latest posts

Back