• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

18 Gallon Keg & 30 Litre Urn

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rossp

Reaction score
Hi All,

I've got two vessels for sale.

First up is an 18 gallon keg. It's galvanised steel on the outside, and stainless steel on the inside. Opening is about 10cm across but there is no lid or top for it (so it's no good for beer, obviously). I bought it off eBay recently with the intention of using it as a HLT, but it's just too big and unweidly for the brewing I do. There are no taps or anything in it, and it smells like it's been used to store diesel or kerosine so will need a good wash out.

Next is a 30 litre urn, but it doesn't work :( It's got a 2400 watt element and unfortunately it has started tripping my circuit breaker so will need to be looked at by a sparky. I purchased off the AHB forums some months ago and while I used it a few times for non-brewing tasks it had stopped working by the time I started with all-grain brews. It includes a ball valve tap that has what I think is a 1" male thread - same as you see on garden taps etc. I don't have a lid for it. Probably needs a new element, but a sparky will know best.

All offers are welcomed, homebrew accepted :) Pick up only in Diamond Creek (Melbourne outer north-east). Offers in this thread only, no PM bids please.

Cheers,

Ross

If you dont sell the keg or the urn take them to greensborough home brewing supplies and dave might buy them off you....his number is 94320283

Latest posts

Back