Zymurgy & Aha Membership

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Brew Matt

Reaction score
Hi all,

My AHA renewal has just come up - anyone know of other benefits to Aussies apart from the included Zymurgy subscription?

I have also found it takes a long time to get a response from the AHA, even though they appear to have a lot of staff - I found that over the last 12 months, instead of getting 6 issues, I only received 4 :(, but have not heard back from them after a week.....

Matt.

GIVEM THE FLICK..CHEERS.....SPOG........oops sorry caps lock off..........
Hi all,

My AHA renewal has just come up - anyone know of other benefits to Aussies apart from the included Zymurgy subscription?

I have also found it takes a long time to get a response from the AHA, even though they appear to have a lot of staff - I found that over the last 12 months, instead of getting 6 issues, I only received 4 :( , but have not heard back from them after a week.....

Matt.

I think I have sorted this out today - they are going to send the missing ones out. If anyone has similar issues PM me, and I will give you contact for the person that has sorted this out.

GIVEM THE FLICK..CHEERS.....SPOG........oops sorry caps lock off..........

I have never had an issue with the AHA and have found them to be quite responsive.

Last year I did not receive an issue, I sent them an email to them when I realised and they sent me a new one no questions asked.

As for lots of staff, I was under the impression that most of them were volunteers or part time and there was only a handful of full time employees, I may be mistaken though.

Give them a chance to respond, if not send them another email I'm sure they will help you.

Cheers

Ben

Edit : to slow.... good to hear they came through for you

Thanks Ben,

You are probably right - it is quite possible that the majority of 'staff' are volunteers.

Now if only Australia had a similar association, where you could go to establishments all over the country & get membership discounts & special offers.............

I wonder how many Aussies AHA members there are?

Matt.

I have never had an issue with the AHA and have found them to be quite responsive.

Last year I did not receive an issue, I sent them an email to them when I realised and they sent me a new one no questions asked.

As for lots of staff, I was under the impression that most of them were volunteers or part time and there was only a handful of full time employees, I may be mistaken though.

Give them a chance to respond, if not send them another email I'm sure they will help you.

Cheers

Ben

Edit : to slow.... good to hear they came through for you

Just wondering how many AHA members there are on this site - if you are one, can you please indicate in this thread. If there are more than a handful, then maybe some Australian offers can be negotiated.

Cheers
Matt

Thanks Ben,

Now if only Australia had a similar association, where you could go to establishments all over the country & get membership discounts & special offers.............

I wonder how many Aussies AHA members there are?

Matt.

Latest posts

Back