Your Shout. History Of Australian Beer.

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lock

Reaction score
I saw an advert on the tv this morning for a show on the History channel.

Starting 7:30pm on Wednesday 21 Sep, a 2 part series called Your Shout. A history of Australian beer.

I'll have to schedule this one to record on History Channel. Interested to see if they get it right or, as often happens when there's something you actually know about, there's a report in the media or a show on tv and they more often than not just don't "get it". Time will tell.

I'll have to schedule this one to record on History Channel. Interested to see if they get it right or, as often happens when there's something you actually know about, there's a report in the media or a show on tv and they more often than not just don't "get it". Time will tell.
"Hey, its about beer - why don't we get everyone to dress up as the Marx brothers and act real zany. People don't want facts they want comedy." :rolleyes:
You never know, I might be wrong they might go with the "history of beer through interpretive dance" approach this time.

A history of corporate giants stamping out small producers to eventually form a bland duopoly market.

A history of corporate giants stamping out small producers to eventually form a bland duopoly market.

Yeh that is pretty much my understanding of it, from what I've read. Thank god for the micro brewery revival of recent years. This doco should be interesting though.

looks good, pitty i don't have foxtel, any with a way around this id much appreciate a PM

Latest posts

Back