• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

Yob's Sales/give-aways

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yob said:
I may even have a spare one of these kegs as yet un drilled, for the right handsome man, I may be convinced to cut it and drill it to specification...

Beer may have to be drunk...
Sounds like a plan. I'll organise a leave pass, although am currently in the canine-quarters, after abandoning the tribe last weekend.

Yob said:
I may even have a spare one of these kegs as yet un drilled, for the right handsome man, I may be convinced to cut it and drill it to specification...

Beer may have to be drunk...
NOW you tell me that!?!?!?

BUGGER!!!!

Erm.....am I more handsome than Warm Beer? Huh? Huh?

WarmBeer said:
Sounds like a plan. I'll organise a leave pass, although am currently in the canine-quarters, after abandoning the tribe last weekend.
I'll fight you for it!

Balloons & Blunderbusses at dawn.

I DEMAND satisfaction sir. You are both a cad & a bounder!!

Yob said:
Ongoing over the next few months Im shifting my attention to kegs and such, Ive various upgrades going on and there will be progressive needs for equipment to change space/hands

:( one of the best bits of kit that has been with me from day dot has to go to a new home.

attachicon.gif
3.JPG

This fridge will probably offset global warming if left to it's own devices.. I run it with a temp controller and find that Im much happier without a frozen FV

attachicon.gif
1.JPG

The fridge it tastefully decorated and in fact took me 2 goes to get that Homer in place.. (something to do with a hangover and a wiindy day... dont ask)

attachicon.gif
2.JPG

Currently in use as a dedicated Cold Conditioning fridge and Hop storage and does a fantastic job of it but I've upgraded and need the space.. I actually really wish I could keep it.. it's a fantastic bit of kit and I will miss it.

Homer Decal alone I paid $30 for (twice <_< ) so make me a decent offer 4 it and it's yours B)

Yob
Yob got the same Homer sticker! Sad day too get rid of it!

MartinOC said:
I'll fight you for it!

Balloons & Blunderbusses at dawn.

I DEMAND satisfaction sir. You are both a cad & a bounder!!

Really want to get at him call him a ne'er-do-well.

Next to go.

Ive upgraded my system to something capable of 80-100l output, as such I no longer have need of a 3 ring burner and a keggle with fitted lid. Will post piccies later, but pretty sure you all know what they look like.

Suits someone just stepping up into AG and wanting to go 3V (keggle does not suit BIAB), get a mash tun and a HLT and you are away. Keggle has hole drilled for tap but has no fittings + the fitted glass lid.

3 ring worked perfectly for this keggle and TBH I often only used 2 of the rings. Comes with a Low Pressure Reg and I used it with a medium with better results.

$80 for both.

:icon_cheers:

Ive got a Chinook Rhizome Im going to get rid of, been in the ground a few years, the main crown will go in one hit but I may take a few sides off depending on how it looks..

Main crown, will give away for a couple of your finest.

I need the space fro other varieties to go in the ground. I had 3 which is just a tad excessive.

First in best dressed for the main crown, will offer the others up after it's dug up and I can tell how many there will be.

:icon_cheers:

Latest posts

Back