• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

Yob's Sales/give-aways

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If theres a fight for hops ill opt out tot share the love. Id like a bit of magnum as im short but I van anything to good use.

All yours if you want it Dan, sorted out something with CM2!

Will be about if you are going to be having the day off, pm if you need my number again.

Yob

I'm a little confused now as to what I'm getting, but that's ok!

I'll take whatever, Willamette was the main one though. It's good in my ESB.

I'm off for another week on paternity leave. I'll give you a buzz to sort out a time.

Next.. back to bottles.. Free

1 Crate Twist top 750ml
1 Crate assorted crown seals, they vary in size from 600ml up.

PM for details

:icon_cheers:

ed: could also include some bonus items

Next sale on the Books.. My Pride and joy, the only item I built perfect first time and has never missed a beat.

My Rubberised Keg HLT (Keeps great temperature) with semi fitted lid.

HLT.JPG

Has a Home made site guage which accurately measures 40l, a recirculating 12v LBP fixed to it which has never missed a beat and will be sold with the HLT.

The only things Im removing from my beloved is the SS barbs (easy to replace) and the Stick Element.

The reason for the sale is that it's just an annoying amount too small for use in my new system, it can easily handle double batches but would be a PITA for triple batches.

Ive got a 70l pot im going to build in this bad boys image.

$60 For it which includes Tap, Pump and all fittings except the SS barbs and the element. (*ed and my SS Locknuts)

good luck mate, that's a cheap price,

I use a 50 ltr HLT for my tripples, I just start the strike water in the MLT and heat with the herms so never need any more than 40ish litres in the hlt for sparging.

mxd said:
good luck mate, that's a cheap price,

I use a 50 ltr HLT for my tripples, I just start the strike water in the MLT and heat with the herms so never need any more than 40ish litres in the hlt for sparging.
Hmmmmmm

Not For Horses said:
Is that New Zealandish for whipper snipped?
I thunk so

I hate work. Makes me miss out on great deals like this.

Put me down as option number 3, in the 'unlikely' event of both prior bidders being hit coincidentally by a bus. Hey, what an idea... mwahahaha

I'd love to see the handover. I reckon whoever buys it will still have to prise it from Yob's grasp.

Top price Yob. You couldn't buy the keg for that let alone the rest of it.

WarmBeer said:
I hate work. Makes me miss out on great deals like this.

Put me down as option number 3, in the 'unlikely' event of both prior bidders being hit coincidentally by a bus. Hey, what an idea... mwahahaha
I may even have a spare one of these kegs as yet un drilled, for the right handsome man, I may be convinced to cut it and drill it to specification...

Beer may have to be drunk...

Yob said:
ummm.. got your envelope the other day.. in the intervening time, I think a small dose of neglect hasnt done them very well.. you want me to post anyway or wait till I dig em up later in the season (enlarging the beds) and post a Rhizome?

anyway.. 1 for the BIABers

attachicon.gif
Capture.JPG

316 Stainless Sky Hook if anyone is interested
This is still floating about if any of you nasty BIABers want it, think I've fixed it to some studs to make it easy to attach to an overhead whatever...

Yob said:
Yours to refuse mate, DU99 has opted out.. If you don't take it, WB's next in line.

Cheers
Did DU99 have the 'unfortunate incidental interaction' with the random bus I was discussing previously?

If so, I know absolutely nothing about it, officer.

Back