• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

Yob's Sales/give-aways

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have other pots, this is surplus and kinds goes wit the small drilled one, fits it better than a bigw pot..

Just happy for it to be in use for someone, was a good bit of kit.

I've not brewed for 3 weeks.. I'm getting the shakes man.. I need a malt hit bad ;)

i need someone with your amazing generosity up in sydney mate haha.

about to go looking for a few pots myself :)

4 Cascade Rhizomes/shoots - Giveaway pick-up / (your) Postage paid.

was doing a bit of tending this morning and noticed a few bines came up outside of the 'growth' area.

3 of the 4 have been mowed/whupper snupped but one is fully intact all gave some amount of root attached, will plant out in a small pot for now.

Capture.JPG

:icon_cheers:

Ive had a few PM's and in the interests of fairness kevo PM'd first.. If he's happy to take the whole one Id be happy to split them between you..

...or put on the next in line if any more poke through in the grass :)

Giveaway:

2 crates of mostly 750ml bottles 1/2 cleaned and the other 1/2 rinsed but in need of a wash... I got halfway with cleaning them all but as I'm now heading rapidly into kegs I seriously doubt I will have the time and/or inclination to complete the process.. (some of the bottles are still soaking)

Pickup only (or can bring to Melbourne Brewers Club meeting for those more local)

Pickup is Ringwood East

Yob

I'm looking for a replacement rhizome for a chinook which failed in a set of 3 planters :(

Would like a cascade if one pops up :)

Much appreciated

ummm.. got your envelope the other day.. in the intervening time, I think a small dose of neglect hasnt done them very well.. you want me to post anyway or wait till I dig em up later in the season (enlarging the beds) and post a Rhizome?

anyway.. 1 for the BIABers

Capture.JPG

316 Stainless Sky Hook if anyone is interested

Ive got some more to go, if not taken within the week they are destined for the recycle bin.

*ed: FREE

2 crates of 750ml twist tops, all cleaned and gladwrapped, just rinse sanitise and fill, no scrubbing required.

1 crate Grolsch Swing tops - NO SEALS - all cleaned, just rinse sanitise and fill, no scrubbing required. (Pictured)

1 crate assorted sized crown seals - all cleaned, just rinse sanitise and fill, no scrubbing required. (Pictured)

Bottles.JPG

Yob

now I know stainless bling is the go ....... but I don't think anyone was going to bling up the sky hook, awesome stuff!!!

I'll take the Grolsch swing tops off your hands Yob if no one else has claimed them yet?

Bottles spoken for.

The Bling Sky Hook is still up for grabs (didnt cost me anything so is naturally free)... I have in fact now mounted it on a couple of bits of 90x35 long enough to span rafters so it can be fixed dead easy to any roof/ceiling.

if not I'll leave it in the shed, one of these days it'll come in handy for something Im sure ;)

A joint near me has a whole bunch of these panels, Im going to be picking up a few to use as liners for a little project, if anyone wants any as well let me know.

Capture.JPG

Yob

Right, up next.. Ive been going through the brew freezer the last few weeks, a couple of people have already received packages of some hops Ive had floating about.. Please dont get confused, these were purchased from the states for personal use long before I launched the web site and I do not have these varieties for sale as yet. (Still working through account and postage prices with the states and I wont rule it out in the future though.)

However, Im likely to brew tmoz and that will get me to 6 cubes and 4 full kegs. It's my thinking that these hops should be put to use and used as I wont get the chance to use them for probably another few (6) months and at the end of the day, Ive still got some of each variety if I do want to...

so.. Ive got up for grabs for FREE... (Pay postage of express post pack)

2 x Palisade 50g
2 x Nugget 50g
2 x Summit 50g
2 x Apollo 50g
2 x Willamette 50g
2 x Magnum 50g.

Ideally these will go to 2 different people. First in best dressed.

ed: Piccie

Give away.JPG

Happy to take magnum appollo and summit off ur hands in echnage for a few beers. Happy just to take magnum and share the love around.

I'll grab the Willamette, mate!

Both, if that's allowed ?

Cheers

Yob,

I want the hops but I am in no position to use them just yet. You are a very generous man - it is the people like you that I have come across in my thus far short home brewing journey that have made it quite pleasurable.
I look forward to utilising your online store in the future.

Pm Sent For Some Palisade And Magnum

WhyDoesMyGalaxyTabPutCapitalsOnEveryWord?

AndNoDamnSpaces?

So if Dan gets the remainder and cm2 gets the Magnum? As you are both local I'm happy to split, I'd rather the whole groups go as a lot though, I've been pm'd for one lot so it's just this lot (1 of each) we are discussing here.

For you 2 pickup is an option, you both know where I am.

Latest posts

Back