• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

Yob's Sales/give-aways

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I see that one of the varieties is Red Earth that's been mentioned on the forum. However $150 would buy you a good few kilos of hops from usual dealers.

Just think, $25 a rhizome. Them's nineties prices. You could make a killing Yob.

Speaking of Zomes, Ive Planted my Victoria in the ground today (been in a pot for far too long) and there was this...

Victoria Zome.JPG

... off the side of the pot away from the main crown, it looks to be very healthy and ready to go...

if you want a zome ready to go mental, this is the one :)

Pickup preferred for a couple of APA/IPA's

:icon_cheers:

ED: There is also a much smaller Fuggles Zome and a whole Chinook yet to be dig up as well..

Should be digging up the Fuggles tmoz, has been in the ground almost 2 years so should be sizable, let me know if there is interest, will probably be able to split a few off the main crown as well.

Yob said:
Should be digging up the Fuggles tmoz, has been in the ground almost 2 years so should be sizable, let me know if there is interest, will probably be able to split a few off the main crown as well.
Just on a side note is there a correct way to devide the rhizome?

When you cut it try to cut with a bit of root structure, not essential but helps it to establish itself quickly

Yob said:
Hi Yob, I'd be interested in a fuggles zome mate, if I can pickup on swap day?

Next up is the POR, was re potted today and any edge growth was cut away totalling about 6 zomes.

Arressive grower and the parent is about a 3 or 4 year old crown.

Free to pickup, if not gone by next weekend, I'll be taking them to plant out around the local rivulets

POR.JPG

Also still to go is a complete Chinook crown, 2 or 3 years old, whole thing can be dug up and taken away, no piccies yet as it's still in the ground, may dig up this arvo yet

Hey Yob, the above mentioned in pm should be well and truly close if not received yet.
Cheers!

Nothing yesterday, will see tonight when I get home mate, they ate all snug in the crisper so no problem there.

Cheers

Back