• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

Yet Again More Hop Rhizomes Wanted

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

alan79

Reaction score
hi all

i am after some hop rhizomes, preferably aroma hops. will pay for rhizomes and postage i live in warrnambool.
if any body has any left over or knows where i can get some it would be much appreciated.

thanks

alan

Hi I am heading to Warrnambool on the 3rd of September for a few days I can bring some Cascade and Mt Hood if you like.

I live in Hamilton and, depending on your 'stocks' I would love to get in on that deal too.

PM Sent

I have cascade, saaz and others to give away (or trade for a bottle of your finest ;) ) if you can swing through Castlemaine.

still got chinook and mt hood available.
pm if interested

have a selection of hops in pots and some in the ground.look at my signature just no extra saaz,perle or cascade.
pm if interested

have a selection of hops in pots and some in the ground.look at my signature just no extra saaz,perle or cascade.
pm if interested

How does the saaz turn out proudscum?
Cheers

I have cascade, saaz and others to give away (or trade for a bottle of your finest ;) ) if you can swing through Castlemaine.

Notung,
Can i please send you an express post pack with my return address. I am searching for rhizomes also, particularly Cascade and Saaz, but also other aroma hops?

regards

Muscovy (will pm you also)

Notung,
Can i please send you an express post pack with my return address. I am searching for rhizomes also, particularly Cascade and Saaz, but also other aroma hops?

regards

Muscovy (will pm you also)

Not sure about anyone else, but I don't think my pm's are working??

To all those in warrnambool,

I currently have Cascade, Mt hood, Tettnang and Chinookk. Big rhizomes easy to split PM me and we will arrange a time.

Free of course.

Kleiny

To all those in warrnambool,

I currently have Cascade, Mt hood, Tettnang and Chinookk. Big rhizomes easy to split PM me and we will arrange a time.

Free of course.

Kleiny

Kleiny,
Any chance of mailing you an express post pack with return address? One rhizome each of Cascade and Tettnang would make me a happy man! I will try PM, otherwise my mobile 0407 566 277 for an address to post too?
Ta

Musc

Latest posts

Back