Xmas Present

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

achy02

Reaction score
Hi all,

Ive been given the green light to order a piece of brewing equip for xmas. I would like to get a pre-made mash tun with the stainless steel false bottom. I am looking at the ones from Beerbelly for around $280. Is this the only type available, does anyone else use this set up?
Cheers
Aches

Hi all,

Ive been given the green light to order a piece of brewing equip for xmas. I would like to get a pre-made mash tun with the stainless steel false bottom. I am looking at the ones from Beerbelly for around $280. Is this the only type available, does anyone else use this set up?
Cheers
Aches

I made my own mash tun from a 50L keg, but seing as you have the "Green Light" then go for it. If I hade the money I would have gone for the whole Bling Bling set-up including a beer-belly or similar mash tun.

Depending on what your set up currently is money could be spent on fermenting temperature control (Fridge and temp controler) and my next big purchase will be a bigger better grain mill. So much stuff, so little money.

Drew

Latest posts

Back