Xmas in July Lotto

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
BrockHops have posted a 4 year old BIAB milk stout. Hope you enjoy on a cold winter night up there. A report + or - would be appreciated but not necessary if you don't want too.

Aust Post tracking # R535400004416981.

Do we leave feedback on this thread or else were ?

BrockHops have posted a 4 year old BIAB milk stout. Hope you enjoy on a cold winter night up there. A report + or - would be appreciated but not necessary if you don't want too.

Aust Post tracking # R535400004416981.
Thanks Grott,
I'm sure I'll get a suitable night to enjoy your offering mate!
I will provide feedback, it may be fairly simple, but it'll be more than " nice, that tastes like beer"
PS, you still haven't pm'd me your address so that I may send you one of mine as thanks.

Oh, my name and address is on the box. (You could use the same box, just change sender/to...)Thanks.
Ps no detailed report required, just as you taste it.
Cheers

My office sent mine yesterday by express post. So you should all be getting them by today or tomorrow. I didn't label the bottles. Rookie error I guess. But mine will be the delivery from Kelvin Grove 4059.
Enjoy!:D

My beers weren't labelled either, I realised after i had packed them all up.
They are the ones with 'T' and a date (xx/10/16) on a black cap.
It is a Belgian Tripel.

image.jpg
Just received beers from mattfos01 and 2cranky they are chilling down for the weekend thanks guys.
I like the way you sent your pet bottle in bubble wrap 2cranky, top idea.

Awesome guys, I'm like a little kid waiting for Xmas!
I've sent all.mine, except for Grotts, who's will be returned in his box.
Cheersies!

View attachment 107236 Just received beers from mattfos01 and 2cranky they are chilling down for the weekend thanks guys.
I like the way you sent your pet bottle in bubble wrap 2cranky, top idea.
Not me mate. The girls in the office. - insulation? - impact protection? - habit?
I'm going the third option.:D

2 beers to @mattfos01 : 1 American Brown Ale, 1 Ordinary Bitter. tracking# R446256024484732. Check your PMs for drinking instructions mate.
1 beer to @abyss : 1 American Brown Ale. tracking# R446256024484736. Check PMs for drinking instructions %alc etc mate.

image.jpg
image.jpg
2cranky
I'm getting towards the bitter end of your Imperial IPA Crazy 8 and have never tasted anything quite like it.
Sending this to me was like feeding strawberrys to a pig.
Nice light head & colour,good carbing.
Heaps of aroma, fruit/passion/strawberry ? Earthiness and pleasant bittering.
Nice mild caramel malt flavour.
I see in your photo 9.8%, I bet you could make a mess of your mates with this beast.
I'd love to know which 8 hops you used but don't expect you to share which Kit.
Thanks for the experience.

Back