Xmas Dinner

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mercs Own

blabla
Reaction score
Before and after shots - very tasty too done with a chicken liver, italian sausage pine nut, rice all spice cinnamon stuffing.

PC250073.JPG

PC250075.JPG

If it tasted as good as it looks it would have been fantastic :icon_drool2: :icon_drool2: :icon_drool2:

How long did it take to cook?

Damn Merc the bloody mailman must have lost my invite :( .

Looks awesome! Can you share the recipe?

Chap Chap

Before and after shots - very tasty too done with a chicken liver, italian sausage pine nut, rice all spice cinnamon stuffing.

Sounds nice. A guy at the markets we go to has Pork and Fennel sausages so I just ripped the filling out of those and added some breadcrumbs and herbs for the stuffing for our Turkey.
It was tasty. I used it for sandwhiches and salads for days.

If it tasted as good as it looks it would have been fantastic :icon_drool2: :icon_drool2: :icon_drool2:

How long did it take to cook?

4 1/2 kilo turkey took just under two hours on the webber! I always think it is going to take 3 hours or so but over the last few years it is alway around the two hour mark. I just baste the turkey with butter and sprinkle salt, pepper and chili poder over it. Cover the wings with foil about 30 -40 minutes in to cooking time as they are closest to the coals and then cover the whole turkey with foil about an hour and a half in to stop it going too brown.

Put the stuffing inside the cavity and also up and in the skin around the breast.

Latest posts

Back