Xav's Brew Log

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

XavierZ

Reaction score
Hey all,

I recently found my original Excel Brew Log template and thought I might share it for all.
I've given it a bit of a rehash and looks much better now.
Feel free to download a copy, change it around, add stuff, remove stuff. Free for all :)
It was designed to fit on an A5 sheet and spiral bound.

Please keep in mind that this was created when I started brewing with Kits, Cider and
Ginger Beer's in mind. Not BIAB or AG :( But one day, I'll make one to suit when I get
into BIAB/AG soon.

If you have any ideas that you'd like to share regarding the log book, I'm sure everyone
would be glad to hear them :)

Cheers

View attachment Xav__s_Brew_Log.xlsx

Save a copy as xls, not many people will have the latest office. :)

But one day, I'll make one to suit when I get into BIAB/AG soon.
Everyone loves a free-bee - but this is a clear case of your get what you pay for :ph34r:

I'd suggest you checkout a few of the commerial products such as Beersmith or Promash and see what kind of functionality $21.95 will get you. :)

Everyone loves a free-bee - but this is a clear case of your get what you pay for :ph34r:

I'd suggest you checkout a few of the commerial products such as Beersmith or Promash and see what kind of functionality $21.95 will get you. :)

One day, in all good time. :)
For now, life's good being a newbie to brewing :)

Have a look for Ianh's brew log mate. This one is fine but Ianh's is comprehensive.

The .xlsx file opens with open office. Why do ms make things so difficult for their customers?

Back