• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

WTS 100l keggle n stuff

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pk.sax

RIP bum
Reaction score
I'm going to move to something a lot more compact and would need to get rid of a bit of gear.

Mainly an excellent HLT. I'm going to be sorry to let to of this one. Sucks losing it, has sight gauge + Thermowell + heat stick + insulated really well.
100l keggle.

I've added 2piece full bore ss ball valves to them both.

Prices per what these cost me second hand. Which was fairly cheap for what I got.

Please post here, no pm, I'll PM you back as I get a chance next couple of days.

PS: might also get rid of 2 tap andale tower + tap connectors. Looks like it won't fit in where I'll have to put all this in. Not decided on this bit, register interest please.

I'm interested, price dependant. What exactly are you after for it?

I'm interested. When you say you have added a 2 piece ball valve to both of them, do you mean you have two of these for sale?

I would be interested in both if so (or the other one if mckenry still has his hand up)

Good point sponge. To clarify, I thought I was showing interest in a 100L HLT which could be used as a keggle.
Await your reply practiclefool.

Hlt is 50l keggle has all the bling. 100 paid for hlt + cost of valve

Keggle is 2 kegs welded. Same, paid 100 (I think) + valve. No other mods to it, modify as you like.

I dunno, 15 bucks the valves cost each. Add that. Reply in the evening if there are more questions.

I already have a 50L HLT, so I'll give up my spot to the next in line. sponge I assume.

I've also already got a 50L HLT, so would not be interested in that, although I will put my hand up for the 100L keggle.

I will be away for work for the next few weeks but am hoping that I can organise one of my mates living down there to collect it for me.

I've been able to source a mate down in your neck of the woods who is happy to pick it up for me. His family lives in Wollongong so commutes between there and here every few weeks which works out quite well for me.

PM me with your phone number and address and I'll try and tee up a time with him when you're both free. It might also be worth getting your direct debit/paypal details and I'll send through the money to you beforehand so he doesn't have to worry about paying on the day.

Kettle gone to sponge.

HLT still here. This thing has the 2400w element installed without removing the top, a welded on low profile sight gauge with polycarbonate tube. I was quite impressed when I picked it up. Insulated all over. Extra short tube welded in to insert temp probe into, no screwing in of thermo probe required. Like I said, well built. If nobody takes it ill happily hang on to it till I can get it down to melb for storage.

Decided, font tower will go. 100 bux for the tower + 5 bux each snaplock disconnects. Fairly new line fitted so about ready to go, just put in taps. Andale 2 tap flooded tower, T style.

I'll try to take pics tomorrow. Need to get home during daylight...

Pics of the tower are somewhere in the kegerator thread and what's in the glass. Will take another tomorrow.

null_zps8de00647.jpg

null-13.jpg

That's the font. Comes with the tap adapters for 110 bux total.

Hlt and keggle gone atm.

No takers for the font?
To clarify, works just fine. I'm selling because I can only fit one fridge in the house and so it's going to be converted to a collared keezer doing double duty for food when that becomes important sometimes! Can't manage that with the tower attached :(

If can post I'll take the font mate. You said they're snap lock taps? If still available let me know & I'll give you my details.

Hey Dave, yes, still av. Sorry, haven't looked at this for a while. I'll get back to you after the long weekend.

Latest posts

Back