Wtf? Micro-brewery For Sale?

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Did like the over use of the words Pyrometer Insert in the description, so much so I had to Google it

1k maybe

Lets see if some sucker buys it!

Lets do the math:

4x kegs as vessels = at best $50 each = 200

Lets ays they are fitted with temp gauges, MM = another 200

Burner = 100

chiller = 100

Stand = 100

So we have 700..... and then you have random accessories, lets go crazy @ 300!

Total = 1000 - great buy, anyone have any different math that makes it 3 times as much?

Oh, and my 2c.

EDIT: Sorry a fridge = 100, and a temp controller = 40.

So what the total now, 1200 odd?

I love it when women try to sell something they don't know much about.

As opposed to any old tit who tries to sell something they don't know much about?

What's women got to do with anything? Bullshit exists regardless of gender.

Haha. That's true. But I had a woman on eBay try to sell grolsch bottles for nearly 2 bucks a pop. When a dude tries it I'll let ya know, hasn't happened yet :p I'm sure it will someday.

I had an Indian/pakistani/sri lankan/bangladeshi taxi driver who tried to take me the wrong way around town so he could charge me extra because he thought I was stupid.

You see my point?

Yea, n u mine I'm sure. Didn't mean anything offensive either. Sometimes women have a wierd sense of relating things, makes for funny ones like this. I'm sure she just went on a website, saw shops selling breweries for around that much and decided to flog one for the same without realizing the finer points of make, warranties etc.... Just that in my exp it happens more wih women than men. And they are usually harder to reason with if they get something in their mind.

Haha, family is safely on board a flight. All of them :) Had a minor drama at the airport where mom unlocked her cabin luggage to lighten it and misplaced the lock. It took me 15 minutes to convince her that it's not important enough to hold up the checkin counter for! Can be sorted away from there, but she insisted on finding out who had it right there! Gah, I don't like women's logic sometimes.

Again, no offense to all the sane reasonable women out there, I love you all :)

I assume he/she works in marketing!

a 40L HB rig, marketed as a 'Micro Brewery'... genius!

I thought "Micro" meant small. What is the minimum and maximum size for a micro brewery <_<

You're a pico brewer.

Did like the over use of the words Pyrometer Insert in the description, so much so I had to Google it

Heh,

"non-contact thermometer" would be way to simple and comprehensible

Has anyone asked to see the standard operating procedures?

It looks pretty similar to what I got for about $260 although I was pretty lucky with gear that other blokes no longer had a use for.

Nickjd needs to start the "how to go AG for under $3000" thread.

Sad, after 11 brews it looks like another brewer got carried away by buying goodies and now it has to be flogged off due to lack of interest/excess weight gain/alcholism/who knows what reason. You see it a bit here, people start, get all gung ho and in 18 months, they are gone.

Sad, after 11 brews it looks like another brewer got carried away by buying goodies and now it has to be flogged off due to lack of interest/excess weight gain/alcholism/who knows what reason. You see it a bit here, people start, get all gung ho and in 18 months, they are gone.

Sheeeet ive only got 9 months left ! better get some stocks up!

if you break the cost down, some are what it's cost me, others are estimates.

4 cornies $220
2 plutos $150
Fridge $100
Frame $100
3 kegs $180
Copper $100
Welding $300
Parts $100
Thermoters $100
Temp cont $50.
Elec elemt $50
2 burner $100