Wtf? Micro-brewery For Sale?

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You dont have to be a sexist ********* to find the notion of a wife selling her husbands brewery amusing.

Imagine the commotionwhen he gets home! oh the hilarity!

Sorry yes, youre right. Stop talking about funny things. What does everyone think about the rig?

Actually, if your wife sold that brewery of yours for 3000$, would you really be that unhappy ;)

Think what you could do the second time round... with cash ;)

Dooh, bidding ended ...must have been my report of stolen items to the Ebay cops that scared folks off ... yes those DIN kegs were not legally acquired ...

Scotty

Do you work for lion nathan?

Do you work for lion nathan?

Worse .. a Cronulla Shark supporter. Bitter, twisted little people with little sense of fun and nothing to show for all that effort. Sad, really. Though he does have other redeeming features , like .............. um ........

Worse .. a Cronulla Shark supporter. Bitter, twisted little people with little sense of fun and nothing to show for all that effort. Sad, really. Though he does have other redeeming features , like .............. um ........

A few weeks ago, this description would have been apt of a St George supporter. Take out the 'nothing to show for it' and it still holds true.

A few weeks ago, this description would have been apt of a St George supporter. Take out the 'nothing to show for it' and it still holds true.

Goo my friend .. not even that taunt rates as enough to offer anything other than a rue smile. You know I am just too smug still to do anything but smile .... :icon_cheers:

St_George_WEG_Poster_21cm.jpg

by the way, my link failed. Did the rig sell ?

As opposed to any old tit who tries to sell something they don't know much about?

What's women got to do with anything? Bullshit exists regardless of gender.

+ 1

and hell can't blame them for tryin the sales pitch!!

As opposed to any old tit who tries to sell something they don't know much about?

What's women got to do with anything? Bullshit exists regardless of gender.
Indeed, practicalfool is a moniker well chosen.

Hmm the quandry for a Dragoooons supporter, the same man scores tries in the grand final and 4 nations to seal the fate of the opposing team. If you were a Dragooooons fan what would your feelings be right now ???

But yes, whilst I dont work for LN, I am doing lots of work with CUB and LN on thier kegs at the moment. They are Scottish Courage kegs, so the property of CUB ... remnants of such a corporate disaster ...

Scotty

Back