• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

WTB: Rhizome thread - all welcome

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
controversy13 said:
I'm looking for Citra and Chinook zomes, don't have to be gigantic but need to be healthy and disease free. I can pick up local to Coffs or will pay for shipping.
No chance on Citra- not available as far as I know.

Chinook available on eBay.

You will NOT get citra .. it is licensed

Mardoo said:
Looking for some Tardiff de Bourgogne or Strisselspalt. PM me if you have some and can post.
A guy is SA has some.. He sent me one last year but it was too small and didn't make it..the only one out of about 6 hops I got form various people..fml

Hi All....I'd like any of the C's or any type of aroma hop....can pick up any time from Melbourne
Cheers

I saw a shopping basket full of various zomes at the brew shop Campbelltown.
15 bucks a pop.

WTB - Cascade or anything to go nicely with most ales. Located Wodonga, Vic. 3690.
Cheers guys.

I've still got some if people want to pm me.

The Brew Shop (Campbelltown) posted this on Facebook this morning:

Hi Folks.
We now have hop rhizomes in store.
Goldings, Hallertau and Red Earth.
Locally grown, prices range from $10-$15.
Get in quick as they won't last long.
Cheers!

dcmc said:
Looking for Citra, postage to Wollongong area
your funny.
no chance in hell of that one. didn't you read the thread its about post number 22

Throwing all spare hops in bin next weekend unless someone whats to pick some up.. cheltenham VIC.

Hallertau
Red Earth
Goldings
Tettnager

Grainer said:
Throwing all spare hops in bin next weekend unless someone whats to pick some up.. cheltenham VIC.

Hallertau
Red Earth
Goldings
Tettnager
Don't feel like throwing them in a postage bag?

I'd love some but near Ballarat just too far to travel... Like sp0rk said would you consider postage?

still have one mt hood and couple of wurtenburger. will post to everywhere except overseas. pm me

Grainer said:

Hallertau
Red Earth
Goldings
Tettnager
yep if willing to post I'd take red earth and Tettnang

Any hops available around Brisbane?

Latest posts

Back