• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

WTB: Lederhosen

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jbronko

Reaction score
I know this might be a tall ask but does anybody have a pair of Lederhosen that I could either purchase or loan.

I am after some to wear over the october long weekend as I am attending some oktoberfest themed parties.

In the fridge maybe? Or just stick it on the barbie...

I call two pairs my own but would assume they won't fit you unless you are the size of a 6yo.

Ive got some leather pants... but no Lederhosen that you are thinking of

i think you would look funny wearing motorcycle armor to Oktoberfest.

Edit:

And of course... every time i hear Lederhosen, i think of this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zra4iXz-LKU

or even Schnitzel.

I just bought a set from aliexpress a week ago.
Think it was under 30 bucks. You might be pushing it for delivery on time though.

MrChoat said:
I just bought a set from aliexpress a week ago.
Think it was under 30 bucks. You might be pushing it for delivery on time though.
Most vendors also send the goods via EMS or DHL, or even via SF Express (chinese courier company, as fast or even faster than EMS from my experience, and slightly cheaper).
If they don't list it at check out then send them a message to sort it out.
A pair of Lederhosen should be around US$20-30 on top of the product price for delivery well within a week.

Florian said:
Most vendors also send the goods via EMS or DHL, or even via SF Express (chinese courier company, as fast or even faster than EMS from my experience, and slightly cheaper).If they don't list it at check out then send them a message to sort it out.A pair of Lederhosen should be around US$20-30 on top of the product price for delivery well within a week.
Royale International are another good one for quick delivery.

EMS average 8 days for most things for me, but if I want something quicker I'll use royale. It just takes a few days emailing most vendors back and forward, but once they send a package it usually takes between 3 and 5 days.

Most of the time I'll plan ahead and use the free shipping which takes anywhere from a fortnight to a month. No sense paying extra if you're not desperate.

Cheers everyone for your suggestions and replies. I have ordered a cheapy from aliexpress with faster shipping.

I have definitely put an authentic pair of lederhosen on the list of things I need to buy before I kick the bucket... I think a Munich trip may be in order in a year or so ;)

Back