Wtb Large Stainless Steel Pots In Sydney

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have found another online supplier in Sydney that stocks 88L & 150L stainless steel pots....will report back here when pricing comes through.
The following pots only have a 1.2mm base & wall....so not ideal for gas.
50cm/88L stockpot $169.95
60cm/150L stockpot $220.80
The retailer said she would probably knock off 20% for more than one. They currently are waiting for stock ~3 weeks.

I just spoke to them on the phone....Yep she has 98L stainless but she wouldn't give a price - "You come in then we talk price". So she definately sounds like she's up for some bargaining.

If you could wander in and have a chat to her that would be appreciated :icon_chickcheers: . Maybe take some pics if you get a chance or see if you can find out who the manufacturer is.

I have actually spoken to her in the past and I'm sure she will remember me, as I got a range of prices and was going to head off to the guys in Kingsgrove to compare quality and price. However I've deferred buying a larger pot - we got a 20 litre one about 4 years ago - but I recall there are prices on them on display. They also have a big range of sizes, quality and prices and it makes it hard to compare apples with apples so to speak.

I'll be up there early to mid next week and will see if I can get some prices and sizes. I'll take the camera too and see what I can get.

Cheerz Wabster.

The place is called Fortuna ph 02 9580 2388, opposite Ritz Hotel on Forest Rd Hurstville.

A quick glance of the price list on the thinner walled SS pots just inside the front door reveals thus :-

33L $93, 50L $126, 71L $153 and 96L $188. They are all Chinese made of course.

But I know from a previous visit they have aluminium and thicker SS inside as well.

Hope that gives some working figures,

Cheerz Wabster

The place is called Fortuna ph 02 9580 2388, opposite Ritz Hotel on Forest Rd Hurstville.

A quick glance of the price list on the thinner walled SS pots just inside the front door reveals thus :-

33L $93, 50L $126, 71L $153 and 96L $188. They are all Chinese made of course.

But I know from a previous visit they have aluminium and thicker SS inside as well.

Hope that gives some working figures,

Cheerz Wabster
Thanks for the info....will have to organise a time to check them out.

Latest posts

Back