• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

WTB: Kegerator & Kegs

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NT.Thunder

Reaction score
Hi all. I'm looking for a Kegerator or fridge/freezer setup to hold around 3 19lt kegs. Happy to look new or secondhand and if anyone can give me some information on what's good/bad or indifferent that would be appreciated.

There seems to be a few different types on the market that range from $400 - $1500 so I'm a little confused on why such a big price difference. Added extras, SS, temperature settings, quality etc....

I'm in the Canberra area if anyone can recommend anything local or with decent freight pricing.

I'm also wondering if it's worth picking up a small chest freezer and converting with 2-3 taps. Is this easy enough to do? I've set up my other fridge with a STC-1000 which works fine so not worried about wiring another up as I have a couple of spare controllers.

Any advice or has anyone seen any for sale?

Most smaller Chest freezers will fit 2 kegs and is pretty easy to add a collar to get 2 more in.
Cheers
Mudd

1425376946928.jpg

I didn't want to stuff around trying to build one, so i got the upgraded model new from cheeky peak Wodonga www.cheekypeakbrewery.com.au/index.php/kegerator-bar-fridges - very happy customer

Back