Help Support Aussie Homebrewer by donating:

1. We have implemented the ability to gift someone a Supporting Membership now! When you access the Upgrade page there is now a 'Gift' button. Once you click that you can enter a username to gift an account Upgrade to. Great way to help support this forum plus give some kudos to anyone who has helped you.
    Dismiss Notice

WTB: cubes and drums near shoalhaven

Discussion in 'Buy and Sell' started by Garfield, 3/4/19.

1. Garfield

Posted 3/4/19
    Looking to gather a good supply of cubes/drums for making fresh wort kits. I can buy new for about $6-7 each but would have to take a whole pallet.

So if local kit brewers are accumulating excess cubes please let me know. I'll be happy to swap for a few bucks or some longies of brews.

Cheers

2. nosco

Posted 3/4/19
    Check some plastics places. People in Plastic sometimes have seconds. I've scored a few for $5 each with minor defects.

3. Garfield

Posted 4/4/19
    Thanks for that, any manufacturers you would suggest?

I'd still be interested in saving costs by recycling second hand drums if people are interested in helping out.

Cheers

4. Garfield

Posted 7/5/19
    Bump

5. S.E

Posted 7/5/19
    I think nosco was suggesting People in plastic as in the distributor https://peopleinplastic.com.au/product-category/cubes/

I doubt you will make any significant savings by recycling second hand drums when you take the collecting and cleaning in to account. Speak to Scotty, he used to offload all his used/returned cubes at club gatherings by the truck load when he was in the FWK business years ago as it wasn’t worth while cleaning and re using them.

Garfield likes this.