• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

WTB: cubes and drums near shoalhaven

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Garfield

Reaction score
Looking to gather a good supply of cubes/drums for making fresh wort kits. I can buy new for about $6-7 each but would have to take a whole pallet.

So if local kit brewers are accumulating excess cubes please let me know. I'll be happy to swap for a few bucks or some longies of brews.

Cheers

Check some plastics places. People in Plastic sometimes have seconds. I've scored a few for $5 each with minor defects.

Check some plastics places. People in Plastic sometimes have seconds. I've scored a few for $5 each with minor defects.
Thanks for that, any manufacturers you would suggest?

I'd still be interested in saving costs by recycling second hand drums if people are interested in helping out.

Cheers

Thanks for that, any manufacturers you would suggest?

I'd still be interested in saving costs by recycling second hand drums if people are interested in helping out.

Cheers
I think nosco was suggesting People in plastic as in the distributor https://peopleinplastic.com.au/product-category/cubes/

I doubt you will make any significant savings by recycling second hand drums when you take the collecting and cleaning in to account. Speak to Scotty, he used to offload all his used/returned cubes at club gatherings by the truck load when he was in the FWK business years ago as it wasn’t worth while cleaning and re using them.

Back