• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

WTB Cubes and Buckets WA

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

northernbrewer

Reaction score
So most other states seem to have found a supplier of cubes and buckets etc. Hoping to find someone in WA that either has access to or knows someone with a supply of cheap cubes and buckets. If you do shout out

northernbrewer said:
So most other states seem to have found a supplier of cubes and buckets etc. Hoping to find someone in WA that either has access to or knows someone with a supply of cheap cubes and buckets. If you do shout out
I have some cubes that have only had grain in them, about three from memory.
Next time you are over grab them.
Nev

Plasdene will sell to you if you buy more than $84 worth. Prices are pretty good, example - $42 for a 60 litre fermenter (cheaper if you buy 10+)

I will speak to them today and get prices and numbers if someone wants to organise a bulk buy.

10+ of anything is going to get you bulk prices from what the lady I talked to said, seems to be about 15% off.
Min order is the $84.

Cheers Tom.

I got some more from bunnings because we needed them. Don't need to be on this anymore.

If someone organizes 20L not drilled ones I might grab a couple though just for spares though.

Latest posts

Back