• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

Wtb; Coopers Backlit Sign Pale Ale

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

glaab

Beer Dog
Reaction score
Hi all,

I've been looking on the net/ auctions for about a yr for one of these green signs.
It's a long shot but if anyone has one or knows where I might get one please let me know.
I bought the red one at auction but want the pair for my bar room.
Never seen one pretty sure it's about 800mm round like the red one.

Thanks for any replies

4351916015_f18b6b874a.jpg
DSC_0026.jpg

Have you contacted Coopers them selfs?? They are pretty good and would be happy to help the best they can

yes, the woman at the coopers store has never seen one, should;ve mentioned that in the OP

spewin ..I thought you were selling one.

The green one would go great in my bar.
I am always on the lookout for this sort of stuff.

If I find 2 I will let you know.

yes, the woman at the coopers store has never seen one, should;ve mentioned that in the OP

try posting on the coopers forum, a couple of the guys at coopers post there, Paul may know where you can get one,

also find out who dose there marketing and check with them, as it would be more of a Marketing product

If you're still after a Green Coopers pale Ale lighted sign, I actually have one I may part with. LMK

If you still have the Coopers sign Im Very Interseted!
Bit of a long shot as this thread is a couple of years old

conkador said:
If you still have the Coopers sign Im Very Interseted!
Bit of a long shot as this thread is a couple of years old
He was looking to buy one himself, he never had it at the time. Not sure if he ever found one.

Hey there conkador it just so happens that we have a green coopers backlit sign mine u can hang on wall or u can sit on bar as it has a metal stand also with pull string for power on / off will send u a couple of pics of it and if u are still interested get back to me asap1433598506129.jpg1433598636838.jpg1433598690118.jpg1433598748203.jpg

Latest posts

Back