• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

Wtb [bris, Qld] Small Chest Freezer

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hefty

Reaction score
Hi guys,
I've gone digging for coal and found diamonds!
I just hooked up a very basic kegging system. It doesn't fit in my current bar fridge and so to set it up, I've had to use my fermenting fridge. SWMBO found this out and said "WHAT?! You know that fridge doesn't work properly. It's going to put our energy bill through the roof! You're gonna have to get something more efficient if you want to keep that kegging system!"
And I said "Awww ok...If you say so." :beerbang:
I'm after a small (160-200L) chest freezer to house 3 or 4 cornies (can anyone tell me if 4 will fit in a 160L, like the F&P H160 for example?). I'll be putting a collar on it.
Anyone got one surplus to their needs or know of someone else who does?

Cheers!
Jono.

PS.Yes I'm keeping an eye on Ebay and trading post and, yes, I've searched but I haven't come up with much so far and thought this was the next most appropriate avenue to try. :icon_cheers:

Hi,

I have malley's Tuckerbox 165L and it fits 3 easily with a collar. About 10cm too small for a fourth. Aim for a 200L I would say.

Cheers

I just got a 220L off eBay (Fisher and Pykel) and it fits 4 x 19L kegs on the floor, plus on the compressor hump.

I had a look (didn't measure) at a friends 150-160L Fisher and Pykel (same model just smaller) and it looked like you might get 3 on the floor and maybe 1 on the hump (with collar).

Latest posts

Back