• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

WTB 9ltr keg

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

daveHQ

Reaction score
Hi, I'm looking to buy a small keg, around the 9ltr size, if you have 1 or 2 to sell them let me know how much you want for them

I've seen those kegs, are they any good?

Cheeky peek brewery has the same ones for $100, I'll be in wadonga in a few days and I was going to drop in a have a look at them if I don't find any second hand ones a bit cheaper

7 Litre converted garden sprayer kegs FTW. Around $30-40 after conversion and are lightweight...

I am also after two 9ltr kegs. If anyone out there has some they would like to part with, pls let me know..

I'm in for a bulk buy and would take four.

I already have four of the keg king 9.5 L kegs and haven't had any issues in the nine months that they have been in use.

I'll message keg king about a bulk buy, I'm maybe looking at 3 if the price is right

I'll start a new thread in the bulk buy section later when I hear back

I have messaged keg king about a bulk buy price, they don't reopen from holidays til the 13th, I got a automated reply saying the email won't be read until that date, I'd assume there will be f'n heaps of emails to read, so I'd expect to hear back about the 14th

Thanks Dave. In the past it was possible to get these kegs from homebrewingisfun1 on eBay (a KK reseller) for $79.

There's a few threads on ahb shit-canning the KK 9.5 L kegs. The main complaint was that the welds could harbour bacteria.

My personal experience is that the kegs are fine. There are a bunch of others that also use these kegs without any issues: Trueman is one.

I have heard rumor and it has been confirmed that KK are comming out with a new line of kegs with rubber collars and bottoms.

Have to wait until next week when they reopen.:(

If there s a BB im intersted in acouple.

fergthebrewer said:
i have 5 of the 9 litres kegs and im not letting them go....
As for bulk buy , there was a German ebay seller that most of us on here got them from...not sure if he is still about..
http://aussiehomebrewer.com/topic/50930-9-litre-cornys-cheapish-and-mobile-setups/page-1
There is a link to the orig thread...but i think he may be out....
Axel was the man, I'm still cursing myself for not being quicker onto this at the time. I'm still interested in getting similar 9ltr kegs

I scored my KK keg cheap as it had scratches on the outside but the inside was fine. (Around $60 if I recall) Kk had a few like that for sale but were all snappd up fairly quick. The inside is fine and Ive never had a problem with them. The ones with unsanitary welds that people compained about in the thread were the first lot they sold. They have improved on them since then.

Have a look at Ibrew good service and the cheapest I could find on 9l Cornelius.

Just incase anyone that is looking at smaller kegs and dosent know you can get the AEB kegs from retailers for $150ish, these are the same as our 19L ball lock cornies but brand new.
The quality of them are extremly good but the price dose reflect this unfortunatly.

Latest posts

Back