• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

Wtb: 3 X Pushloc Tap Shank Adaptors

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ThatKiwiFella

Reaction score
Hi all,

I have a font, the one that I wanted since day dot of heading into kegging, however the shanks on my taps simply do not fit and subsequently I have found out I need what Lancer calls a "Pushloc Tap Shank Adaptor" x 3.

It is item #7 in this link: http://www.lancerbeverage.com/our-products...tors-and-shanks

They have a small locating pin in the back of them that locks into the font connection (can see it in the photo within the link above).

I have called Lancer but they are simply too expensive for this student (more than the font cost me)...

If you have access to / or knowledge of any at a reasonable price then please let me (here or pm is fine).

Thanks in advance,

TKF :beer:

I think i may have a number 7 and number 2 from that link you put up, i'll have a dig over the weekend and let you know

I think i may have a number 7 and number 2 from that link you put up, i'll have a dig over the weekend and let you know

That would be awesome, thank you! The tap connections (disconnects?), which slide into the font head, are already there - I just don't have the right shanks... I just say that as #2 in the link is what I think I have and I just need the shanks to fit :)

Edit: grammatical poor

Latest posts

Back