Wiring Up My March Pump

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Crusty

Reaction score
Hi guys,
I am a bit embarrassed to ask this question but after nearly blowing myself up years ago wiring up a speaker to a mobile computer game, I don't want to end up as a crispy critter so here goes.
The 3 wires on my March 809 pump are Green/yellow, black, white.
As I am looking at my plug that I want to wire, which wire goes where?

Cheers

Untitled.png

Hi guys,
I am a bit embarrassed to ask this question but after nearly blowing myself up years ago wiring up a speaker to a mobile computer game, I don't want to end up as a crispy critter so here goes.
The 3 wires on my March 809 pump are Green/yellow, black, white.
As I am looking at my plug that I want to wire, which wire goes where?

Cheers

Quick! Delete this post and use Google to find the answer. Put your flame suit on just in case.

EDIT: Quick, Run!

Probably best to take it to a sparky with a 6 pack. It'll take him 5 minutes or less

or for more detail, try this webpage as ONE good example: http://www.accesscomms.com.au/reference/powerplug.htm it tells you about wiring an Australian 240v plug.

Thanks champ but if I am wiring a plug that will plug into a normal household socket, isn't that the wrong way round.
In the link you gave me, Neutral is green or green/yellow, active is red or brown, in my case white & neutral black or blue?
Obviously I don't know shit that's why I'm asking.

Thanks champ but if I am wiring a plug that will plug into a normal household socket, isn't that the wrong way round.
In the link you gave me, Neutral is green or green/yellow, active is red or brown, in my case white & neutral black or blue?
Obviously I don't know shit that's why I'm asking.

the correct wiring is provided in the links already posted, dont confuse yourself

Capture1.JPG
Capture2.JPG

Thank you for this thread, great work - My brand new, still in box, 7-year-old pump is finally ready for action

Latest posts

Back