Who's Cold Tonight?

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You got to love rain and cold if you live in Tas.
Here is the weeks forecast.. winter hasn't even started yet
NWtas forecast

185 mm for the month so far

No wonder I burn 15-20 tonnes of wood per year

Cheers
Chris

Bloody whingers,

Ive been putting beers in the fridge to keep em warm...FFS

Bloody whingers,

im in campbelltown but my parents are at bendick murrell not far from you my brother is coming down from QLD on friday and we going dirt bike riding down your way not looking forward to the cold even though its freezing here.

cheers: HBK

We ran out of gas Friday night. Elgas don't deliver until Monday. Friday night was ok as it was overcast that day. Last night we were out. Tonight its so cold I'm finding it hard to function. Lucky for electric blankets.

Lol. First thing I thought was co2. Oh noz.

this was 7am on my way to work a few days ago

23052012051.jpg

Bloody whingers,

I couldn't live there. Born in Stanthorpe, and I remember rolling up papers to deliver when the large thermometer in the front of the shop read 6 degs Farenheit.
Our dog used to walk over ponds. I hate the fucken cold!

Can't even bring myself to sit outside under the gas heater and enjoy a stout. Pea and Ham soup time.......now there's an idea.

Trust everyone's had a great weekend.

Martin

im in campbelltown but my parents are at bendick murrell not far from you my brother is coming down from QLD on friday and we going dirt bike riding down your way not looking forward to the cold even though its freezing here.

cheers: HBK

bring some woolies mate, its been bloody cold.....looking forward to winter.

After being born down south all you Qld wannabees blowins should be used to cold weather by now.
11 deg c ATM with an expected minimum of shuuddder :eek: 7 deg c.
Hoping & praying that this temperature report doesn't equate to another avalanche of feral invaders from the south?
We are FULL overloaded to the gunwales so please report to Christmas Island for debriefing.

TP

Just finished the last of a 6 pack of that Zywiec Polish Porter some guys were talking about a few days ago. At 9.5% I am nice and warm, about to watch the F1 from Monaco. Time to grab the bottle of Grappa now :)
http://www.weatherzone.com.au/nsw/hunter/maitland
7 deg C here so its a bit fresh too :)

Growing up in the UK living in a cardboard box in the middle of the road, we all had our weekly bath in the horse trough and my job was to go down there with the axe to break up the ice on the surface. Uncle Jack's family used to sneer at us because their horse trough was completely frozen solid.

It's all relative! I recon it's freezing here and it might get down to 19 tonight!

Cheers from Kakadu!

Growing up in the UK living in a cardboard box in the middle of the road, we all had our weekly bath in the horse trough and my job was to go down there with the axe to break up the ice on the surface. Uncle Jack's family used to sneer at us because their horse trough was completely frozen solid.

:lol: :lol: You're soooo cool Bribie old son.
LLTQ :beerbang: Happy Anniversary! :super:

TP

I went surfing today. Water is a balmy 21C and it was pretty nice and warm in the sun.... when the wind wasnt blowing.

I reckon it'll probably be the last surf of the season though. :(

After being born down south all you Qld wannabees blowins should be used to cold weather by now.
11 deg c ATM with an expected minimum of shuuddder :eek: 7 deg c.
Hoping & praying that this temperature report doesn't equate to another avalanche of feral invaders from the south?
We are FULL overloaded to the gunwales so please report to Christmas Island for debriefing.

TP

Oh your kidding me :p

everytime i get stuck behind some slowarsed shocking driver, the car has Qld plates and oh my lord arnt they breeding fast here. I know where the invasion is :)

Latest posts

Back