Who's Cold Tonight?

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh your kidding me :p

everytime i get stuck behind some slowarsed shocking driver, the car has Qld plates and oh my lord arnt they breeding fast here. I know where the invasion is :)

Ha ha ha Tony. :beer:
I think you'll find they're only back to see their mothers or just passing through on the way to Victoria to do the same.
No further comments about blowins or mummy's boys from me tonight. Good luck to you mate. :icon_cheers:

TP

Oh your kidding me :p

everytime i get stuck behind some slowarsed shocking driver, the car has Qld plates and oh my lord arnt they breeding fast here. I know where the invasion is :)
Yeah, looks like cane toads have migrated down south as far as the Hunter...tell tale sign is having XXXX Gold on tap in every pub. :p
Yet to get down as far as Sydney...they don't know what XXXX is down there...yet :rolleyes:

In both my past & present homes on the Sunshine Coast over the last 28 years I have been the only Qld-born ratepayer in the street. <_<
You're being invaded??? :eek:

Six SOO's & counting. ;)

TP

PS ---
No further comments
I lied! :p

It's cold up here too. If it gets any colder the ale in the laundry sink will need some warming, It got up to 18.6 yesterday without any ice cubes, and was on 18.2 this morning. My home office is bloody freezing, its dropped to 17.3 in there. I'm going to have to invest in a heater I think.

QldKev

In both my past & present homes on the Sunshine Coast over the last 28 years I have been the only Qld-born ratepayer in the street. <_<
You're being invaded??? :eek:

TP

It is not easy to see how the more extreme forms of nationalism can long survive when men have seen the Earth in its true perspective as a single small globe against the stars.

Not as cold tonight hey?

It is not easy to see how the more extreme forms of nationalism can long survive when men have seen the Earth in its true perspective as a single small globe against the stars.

Not as cold tonight hey?

It's bloody cold in dalby atm. when i got up and went to work at 7am it was 2 below zero and there was ice all over the car windows and frost all over the lawn.

It's bloody cold in dalby atm. when i got up and went to work at 7am it was 2 below zero and there was ice all over the car windows and frost all over the lawn.

Sooooo, the triple J One Night Stand concert goers are in for chilly night next saturday WALLACE ????

When my alarm goes off at 6am and Im spooning up to my wife and she's all warm and nice... But I have to get out of bed to go to work.....then I'm cold. Real cold.

How do you spoon without getting a sore shoulder? I can't seem to get that right.

If I did, happy missus and warm me (she's incubating, and produces lots of body heat).

Goomba

How do you spoon without getting a sore shoulder? I can't seem to get that right.

If I did, happy missus and warm me (she's incubating, and produces lots of body heat).

Goomba

Mate.. I thought that was just me. I do get a sore shoulder, it bloody kills me and I have to turn over the other way for awhile. But usually by early morning its cold and I can put up with it to get the heat from her. The biggest PITA is her hair tickling my face. Have to push it all in and tuck it out the way under her neck.. :D

When my alarm goes off at 6am and Im spooning up to my wife and she's all warm and nice... But I have to get out of bed to go to work.....then I'm cold. Real cold.

Mate.. I thought that was just me. I do get a sore shoulder, it bloody kills me and I have to turn over the other way for awhile. But usually by early morning its cold and I can put up with it to get the heat from her. The biggest PITA is her hair tickling my face. Have to push it all in and tuck it out the way under her neck.. :D

You softy.....so romantic truman. :p

it bloody kills me and I have to turn over the other way for awhile. But usually by early morning its cold and I can put up with it to get the heat from her. The biggest PITA is her hair tickling my face. Have to push it all in and tuck it out the way under her neck.. :D

Ever walked in on a conversation and let your imagination take over?

The solution can be found here
http://xkcd.com/335/
15degC in Mt Isa at the moment. Kids are under 2 blankets wearing flannies. Wife is shivering & banging on about reverse cycle aircons. I'm in shorts & shirt with a toucan stout. Warm as you like.

Waiting for footy classifieds to start.....

Was watching 'tricky business' whilst waiting.

That brunette thats on that show looked cold tonight.... :lol:

The solution can be found here
http://xkcd.com/335/
15degC in Mt Isa at the moment. Kids are under 2 blankets wearing flannies. Wife is shivering & banging on about reverse cycle aircons. I'm in shorts & shirt with a toucan stout. Warm as you like.

Thats awesome, just what I need.

Although the left arm under her neck cupping the right one and the right arm over the top cupping the left one works well too. Certainly keeps the hands warm.. ;) :D

Latest posts

Back