Who Would You Have A Beer With?

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Jesus Christ
Michelangelo
Ben Chifley
Jack Curtin
Gough Whitlam

(Bit of a theme in the last three)

1. Henry Miller
2. Charles Bukowski
3. Gene Wilder
4. Bill Hicks
4. My dad

reVox

1. Barry Sheene
2. Jackie Chan
3. John Coltrane
4. Buffy The Vampire Slayer
5. Murray Walker

Nostradamus (what was he on???)
Rasputin
GG Allin
Jesus Christ
Marilyn Monroe

I hope they can all speak English or it could be embarrassing.

First backup is Gough Whitlam and second is Oscar Wilde

Any questions?

BTW, I've met Henry Rollins, briefly. Very quiet and self-effacing.

GG Allin would be high up on my list.

also the late micheal jackson,

Heres my list

Carlos Casteneda
Don Genaro
Michelangelo
J P Morgan
Margret Thatcher

now thats a hell of a brew
Cheers Altstart

maggie thatcher - so I could punch the bitch in the throat and watch her slowly die.
edwina curry - so I could punch the bitch in the throat and watch her slowly die.
Uncle Joe (Stalin) - so he could punch the bitch (maggie)in the throat and watch her slowly die.
Arthur Skargill - so he could punch the bitch (maggie)in the throat and watch her slowly die.
Courtney Cox - cos she's so hot, on that show. I mean, of course she is. Seriously.

Eddie Vedder
Michael Stipe
Jim Morrison
John Lydon
Jeff Buckley

John, George and Ringo.

But I wouldn't invite Paul, Linda or Yoko.

John, George and Ringo.

But I wouldn't invite Paul, Linda or Yoko.

I don't know...I can just imagine linda and yoko together.......with heather.

Oh, I'm sick. Wrong on so many levels.....
:lol:

Eeeeeewwwwwww.......Hope you'd make him take a shower before letting him near your bar. :icon_vomit:
Umm, if it's at my bar, I'd have to hose him off first. Especially if he's in uniform (bandanna, jockstrap and cowboy boots). I'd have to ensure that he didn't eat his usual half a box of Laxettes before the performance, too.
But I would probably have no luck in stopping him playing with himself; not if Marilyn's in the room too. :rolleyes:

He'd probably prefer some Jim Beam, if it's my shout.

As for Heather Mills, she probably needs as many friends as she can get at the moment. Plus, I'm sure it would be a shock if she turned up for a beer and Linda was there. Scrag-fight!!! :icon_chickcheers:

I thought someone might make a joke about Heather already being legless.

Or maybe everyone else had better judgement than me....

maggie thatcher - so I could punch the bitch in the throat and watch her slowly die.
edwina curry - so I could punch the bitch in the throat and watch her slowly die.
Uncle Joe (Stalin) - so he could punch the bitch (maggie)in the throat and watch her slowly die.
Arthur Skargill - so he could punch the bitch (maggie)in the throat and watch her slowly die.
Courtney Cox - cos she's so hot, on that show. I mean, of course she is. Seriously.

dude........... you have issues. Go take 3 beers and you will be fine!

Good to see a Jim and a Jeff in there. Jimi on guitars off to the side of the bar and it would be a good night.

here are a few more ive thought of. Minds id like to pick.

Stanly Cubric
Quinten Tarentino
(my 2 fav directors)
Harold Holt
Angry Anderson
My grandpa Hec (short for Hector) that died when i was 10. Id love to have a beer with him!

cheers

Kevin Sheedy
Boonie or Warne
Hunter S Thompson
Cypress Hill
Norm

1. me
2. myself
3. ... and I
4. that would be my split personality speaking ...
5. that alright, just had a beer with myself ... or should i say 9 .... must address that other me ...

Latest posts

Back