White Rabbit Brewery, Healesville.

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The website is up and running.
Great looking site too.

Beers,
Doc

Drives me nuts when Belgian/Belgium is used incorrectly.. Front page of site has the paragraph, "So what is it that we do? Well, someone said that to describe what we're up to at white Rabbit is a bit like a couple of Belgium hippies gatecrashing a lovely, traditional English tea party!"

It's Belgian hippies. Or, you could say, "hippies from Belgium."

Not deliberately nit-picking here, just pointing out the error so it can be corrected.

Cute site, too.

reVox

If people are still looking for bottles of this in Sydney, it's in the Cellarbrations on Pacific Highway in Crows Nest. $19.99 for six, which seemed a bit steep for something that wasn't so dissimilar to Kent Old. :ph34r:

This is good news Andrew, just brewed a pale ale myself with this combination (galaxy and cascade). Looking forward to trying it as haven't put them together before in one of my brews.

Hopper.

I totally agree the galaxy and cascade combo is a good one

If people are still looking for bottles of this in Sydney, it's in the Cellarbrations on Pacific Highway in Crows Nest. $19.99 for six, which seemed a bit steep for something that wasn't so dissimilar to Kent Old. :ph34r:

YAY / Dam it.... If only I read this earlier.... i just drove past there.

Any other sightings in Sydney?

Steves Cool Booze , formerly Liquor on Parade across the road from Dan's on Anzac Parade Kensington

Nice! A new bottleshop to visit.

I usually just check out Jim Cellars on willoughby rd if i'm in the area.

might make a trip this arvo <_<

I'd alo be interested in sampling the White Rabbit. Perhaps something we can organise as a club using the resources of one of our members to obtain a 'grey' import of a carton ?

Got me a 6'r yesterday at Cellerbrations on Campbell Street in Brisbane (just east off the Bowen Bridge Road by the RBH). Pretty good brew! Have to say I liked it a bit better when I had it on tap at Grand Central Platform a couple weeks ago. OOh yeah, it was $19.95/6

Went to the brewery about 2 months ago and was very impressed with the White Rabbit on tap, they also had Little Creatures Bright Ale on tap as well.
Just noticed when I went to Dan Murphy's (Albury) last night that you can purchase White Rabbit from there.

Great, just as I recieved my slowbeer order of a 6 pack.

Went to the brewery about 2 months ago and was very impressed with the White Rabbit on tap, they also had Little Creatures Bright Ale on tap as well.
Just noticed when I went to Dan Murphy's (Albury) last night that you can purchase White Rabbit from there.

Damn, I was in Albury not so long ago, in Dan Murphy's too! I will just have to make the trip to Healesville B)

Damn, I was in Albury not so long ago, in Dan Murphy's too! I will just have to make the trip to Healesville B)

White Rabbit is in basically all Dan Murphy's in Melbourne. Seen it a bit in bottle shops down in the southern suburbs.

i think this is a really good beer IMO its a perfect eg of a dusseldorf alt maybe a touch thin but i guess there trying to make money as well as beer

Still have not seen the White Rabbit at Dans in my area, but I have finally located and purchased a 6pack for $23 and had my first taste.
Quite an interesting aroma and well balanced beer, nice to have something a bit different to the usual pale ales etc... Love the deep red colour too!

The best before said March 2010, so must be an old batch, but surprisingly still seemed to tasted fresh. I wonder whether the newer batches have been modified much.

Latest posts

Back