White Labs Yeast Spreadsheet

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ham2k

Reaction score
Hi all,

I was trying to find my first liquid yeast to use across a number of different styles. Someone helpfully linked to some tables at : http://www.whitelabs.com/beer/styles.html

I have copied these tables into a little Excel sheet that made me understand it a little better. Hopefully other people can find this useful too. If something is broken in the excel sheet, let me know and I'll fix it.

You might have to enable macros. You can trust me! B)

I think I might go for either a Californian Ale or English Ale.

View attachment WhiteLabsYeast.xls

That's great, ham2k. Very easy to use. Much better than using the WL site. Thanks. :super: :beer:

This would be great if it included the Wyeast range as well.

(it's great already - but would be even better, I mean.)

If it included the dry yeasts too it could even be included into the Wiki as a download. Good job ham2k!

It can't really include the Wyeast ones, bb, because Wyeast doesn't have any info like that on its site. The White Labs site has all this info, its just that ham2k has made it far more convenient to use it. :super:

I guess if we all included some information on the Wyeast and dry yeasts in a wiki we could get something like this together. :unsure:

Sorry if I am hijacking this, but:

It can't really include the Wyeast ones, bb, because Wyeast doesn't have any info like that on its site.

All the more reason that it is needed! Although they do have this:

I guess if we all included some information on the Wyeast and dry yeasts in a wiki we could get something like this together. :unsure:

I am sure the brains trust here could work something out.

Chris, if you choose Style in the second drop box, that should give you all the styles for one yeast. (Is that what you meant? :unsure: )

ham2k, If you would like to add wyeast here is a comparison chart, linky.

Latest posts

Back