Which Flow Restrictor?

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tim F

Reaction score
As I'm sit here sipping another beer smoothy I'm feeling like its time to give up trying to balance my kegs and just get flow restrictors.

Craftbrewer stock these which I like the look of.

Are these the ones most people use? Do they work well?

ya they work well I have one on my party rig as it has a short beer line and pissed people are using it

Ive got 6 in my setup...they definitely work.

Cheers guys, I'll grab a couple then!

Bugger CB sold out. Anyone know another seller? I couldn't see them on any of the sponsors sites or beerbelly.

Cheers, sent them an email about international shipping rates.

Cheers, sent them an email about international shipping rates.

Good luck. I have emailed them 3 times to find out shipping prices for a low pressure gauge for my regulator and not a hint of a whisper back......

I have 12 of the micro-matic stainless steel behind tap flow restrictors, Ross sells these, see here

http://www.craftbrewer.com.au/shop/details.asp?PID=4253

They are the ducks guts and are able to be adjusted at the tap and during a pour. I highly recommend also as they are very easy to clean, ( take out of line and soak in sodium percarb or boil with valve open) the valve has a lock off mechanism but can be just left unlocked.

I have 12 of the micro-matic stainless steel behind tap flow restrictors, Ross sells these, see here

They are the ducks guts and are able to be adjusted at the tap and during a pour. I highly recommend also as they are very easy to clean, ( take out of line and soak in sodium percarb or boil with valve open) the valve has a lock off mechanism but can be just left unlocked.

Now they look good! Bit $$$, but hell isn't all the best gear?

Hope they are good I ordered one to try out, a couple of hours ago.

QldKev

They look pretty sweet, do you know if they can be plumbed into standard beer line on each end though? I'm just using jg fittings and broncos

Good luck. I have emailed them 3 times to find out shipping prices for a low pressure gauge for my regulator and not a hint of a whisper back......

I had better luck, quote $50 for 2 units shipped.

Well doesn't that just suck the big one - what email did you send to? I went through the 'international' one.
Yep me too but i got the reply from someone else there. I'll pm his addy after work if you like

Latest posts

Back