Where To Buy Shank To Fit Lancer Tap Through Fridge Door?

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MCT

Beer Nerd
Reaction score
I just bought this lancer tap from ebay, just wondering what sort of shank and fittings I will need to set it up through a fridge door?
Thanks for any help.
1be8_1.JPG

You need a SS Fridge ext - i have one 30.00.

But you will need a ss nipple to connect the beer line to.

Should be able to get one of them for 15.00 if you are interested...

Thanks guys.
Have you got a pic GMK? How do the shanks attach to the adapter that is pictured?

As you have the threaded lock in adaptor...
this screws into the 3/4" FEMALE FRIDGE EXT.
These you can get from Lancer Pacific and you also need the SS nipple as well.

I should have both here if you are interested...
Only problem is these are for cool room panels - hence it has a plain unthreaded shank for the 1st 95mm befor the thread starts.

A cheaper option - and i am sure Ross has them ( he has pretty much all else) and get a John Guest bulk head fitting with female 3/4" BSP on one side and 10mm OD hose opening to fit in on the inside of the fridge door. That way you can push fit 6mm x 10mm line on it for the beer.
Then what you have will just screw in.

Hope this all makes sense...

As you have the threaded lock in adaptor...
this screws into the 3/4" FEMALE FRIDGE EXT.
These you can get from Lancer Pacific and you also need the SS nipple as well.

I should have both here if you are interested...
Only problem is these are for cool room panels - hence it has a plain unthreaded shank for the 1st 95mm befor the thread starts.

A cheaper option - and i am sure Ross has them ( he has pretty much all else) and get a John Guest bulk head fitting with female 3/4" BSP on one side and 10mm OD hose opening to fit in on the inside of the fridge door. That way you can push fit 6mm x 10mm line on it for the beer.
Then what you have will just screw in.

Hope this all makes sense...

Thanks GMK, makes sense. I am up for two of each if you have them. I can't see those fittings on the Craftbrewer website so it looks like your the man.

Latest posts

Back