Where To Buy Plastic Beer Jugs

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kman

Reaction score
anyone know ? somewhere online maybe? or a store that might have an outlet in geelong?

Or will one just fall in my bag next time in at the pub?

I bought a bunch from Grace Bros (Myer) a couple of years back.
I'm sure there must be a Myer in Geelong.

Beers,
Doc

hmm, ill check if they got any tomorrow. I checked kmart and target and neither of them had anything suitable.

kman said:
hmm, ill check if they got any tomorrow. I checked kmart and target and neither of them had anything suitable.
Will be interested to see how you go, beers jugs are great.

I just got one of those ones that you put ice in the bottom and beer in the top from ebay..Still coming, cannot wait.

If you can be bothered going up to Brads place I left a jug there once, when we had that stout, hopefully the jug is still there. If its there you can have it, unless Brad gave it some other use.

cheers sam, even through im not on great term with brad, i might just do that. Worth a phone call atleast. Ill give you a call latter this week to see if your in geelong on the weekend, i might be getting the kostya tszyu fight on sunday, so if your in gee-town come drop for a few beers and a bbq.

Sluggerdog, how much did you pay for the ice one? Artic Jug i think its called. Wouldnt mind 2 of them, think ill add then to the christmas list.

Cheers

kman - It was like $12 off ebay though and it was second hand. I would love to find some new ones, you could never have enough of these with home brew around. Cannot wait til summer BBQ's and Jugs of beer

Let me know if you find any.. Thanx

look like ill be on the look out for a HOUSE store in geelong. Anyone know what they retail for?

will be keen on the price.if no reply i will phone the nt place and find out.what a great aussie invention.i will be chasing a couple for sure.

cheers
big d

Latest posts

Back