Where Did Your Username Come From?

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not a real noob but I am in a posting kinda mood!

Cocko - Its just what I call people when I am talking to someone and they know who I am talking about but that person is not present....

eg: "Hey, Cocko over there just told me you have another rash" etc..

:icon_cheers:

Mine is from the copious amounts of drinking and watching Broken Lizard films like Beerfest and Super Troopers.
If you have seen them then nuf said.....

i would of had just dj for my initials been known as dj for a long time but that was gone so i added my date of birth

BeerFingers: Definition

Actually, I was at a mates party years ago and kept on dropping my drinks, just a clumsy night.
I got called beerfingers for about 3 months after that. it was the only beer nickname i was ever given....so I used it here.

I get called "Ankles" sometimes....becuase their 3 feet lower than a ....

Most of the time i get called "Special" or "Spesh"....because of my errrrrr..."character".... and sluured speach when im shatfaced.

Well im left handed so KHB

Kacky
Handed
Brewing

back in the old country (ireland) me and the lads used to get the booze-cruise (ferry over to hollyhead in wales) in the first week of december every year. this was before the eu and eec so there was still duty free on the boat. a crate of 24 500ml cans of australia's finest....... the amber nectar.... liquid gold.... 'the fos' as we callled it, was only 10 punts (irish pounds). we'd buy about 5 each. this was the fuel for the next few weeks which was our christmasbender.

i miss the christmasbender (but not so much 'the fos'.... but i won't say a bad word about it as it gave me so many good times back in the day)

as for the avatar - no story, just found it and thought it was funny

Mines a name i use for Gaming online with all my mates.

We lan then everyone called me Vice.

My GF even meet me as Vice now everyone calls me it, i have mates that iv known for a year that dont know my real first name lol... I book restarants under Vice.

They normaly end up calling me Brice when i walk in lol .

Cheers Vice.

Initials, and DOB. The pic is my homebrewed surfboard. Its a twin keel fish, could float an elephant, and catches knee high waves. Way too much fun.

I actually have a large portion of my body tattooed in a jigsaw... the name is self explanitory really..
Started as a dare years n years ago.

Adraine = Adam Dean Raine

Boring and unimaginative i know but what else do you expect from a beer lovin bonehead. :beerbang:

All my mates call me Rainey maybe i should have use that :huh:

Mine is from the copious amounts of drinking and watching Broken Lizard films like Beerfest and Super Troopers.
If you have seen them then nuf said.....

meow

mine is farily unimaginative, its just my name.

damn tv ruined my imagination and my ability to ummm hmmmm

Chapman got shortened to Chappo at school Tah dah... I was chuffed like hell it was available here :rolleyes: usually every forum I am involved with its gone and I resort to the nickname plus birth year! Chappo70 nuf said!

signed up to one of them um dating sites and well didnt want anyone to recognise me so i came up with cozmo (krammers real name in seinfeld) that was taken and krammer always cracked me up so cozmocracker!

picture of homer because i love beer as much as him.

Yeah well my names Gavin and people call me Gava.. yeah i know awesome hey.. Mind you my last name is Ramm and I dont get any nick names from that.. weird..

My old one, Fhqwgads came from here: Strong Bad's Emails

...I know, random!

So I have swapped it for my other hobby, chasing these: ludrick_2.jpgsmall weed eating critters from the rocks around the coast.

I walked into Paulaner in Munich and told the girl behind the bar i wanted to try all the beeres they had on offer to which she replied "Du bist Biergeliebter" or translated to "you are a beer lover". I speak a little German and liked the name. I love German beer as well and thought it was appropriate. As for the pic. A beautiful girl able to carry all that beer? Speaks loads of German Frau's.

Latest posts

Back