Where Did Your Username Come From?

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi, my name is Jake. :p

And no, Im not Asian. I am a huge fan of Jackie Chan but he didn't even enter my mind when I created my alias.

The chan bit comes from Chanquetes, which is my favourite tapa in Spain (my wife is Spanish).

Cheers,
Jake

My baseball club are the Cubs so I went with Cubbie. The avatar is a cropped picture of the Gorillaz. I look nothing like that

i'm a sci-fi nut and interplanetary pirates/trafficers/smugglers generally work in lower population areas, aka the "rim" (think edge of the galaxy)

i wanna be a space pirate. B)

i'm a sci-fi nut and interplanetary pirates/trafficers/smugglers generally work in lower population areas, aka the "rim" (think edge of the galaxy)

i wanna be a space pirate. B)

Coulda been for different reasons I 'spose :huh:

Spartan 117 is a character from my favourite video game Halo, I'm a bit of a nerd so yeah there you go mind you i haven't played the game since probably November of last year.

Aaron

Jonathon is straight from my birth certificate, ingenious!!

I am 6'3" and was shearing a very small lamb one day in a shed over in SA. The boss of the board walked over and said, "allan, you look like a praying mantis eating a fly". Needless to say the nick stuck, so have been mantis to those guys ever since.

So when I started interneting I decided on mantis.

:icon_cheers:

I can see that........... and the thought will haunt me in my sleep for weeks. You bending over a small lamb that is :eek: Did it bleet in fear? :lol:

just a chopped down version of my last name that was given to me at primary school and has be a nickname ever since.

the piccy, well i think the evil bert stuff is funny so i had to use it

I love the Evil Bert shot. Id love a fill sized pic of that!

cheers

i'm a sci-fi nut and ........generally work........... the "rim"

i wanna be a .....pirate. B)

Don't you love creative editing? Uncle Rupert has been the master of it for years....

Sorry RR, couldn't resist... :p

Hi,
the name's Michael and I was a bit over Mic, Mike, Mikey etc etc when I joined.
I REALLY do enjoy dark ales/porters and stout so I thought that'll do.

The avatar was the quickest glass I could find at the time.

Nothing to fancy here.

Cheers.

Should be interesting when Stinky Nightgown gives his/her story... :unsure:

Back