Where Are You From ?

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Where do you live and brew ?

• New South Wales

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Queensland

• Victoria

• Tasmania

• Western Australia

• Northern Territory

• ACT

• New Zealand

• ummm there was somewhere else......South Australia

• Other

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just joined up after being referred by someone from another forum.
Lang Lang West Gippsland.
Username from a photo of me in the French Alps standing next to a sign bearing the same name, I was holding a beer in my hand at the time.

Welcome guys :beer: I'm sure you'll find this one of the most informative beer forums on the net.

Please enter your location in the personal profile section, this will get you a far better response to your questions, especially when they have a local slant...

cheers Ross...

:) Warm Albury Wodonga, running low on water, send more water!!!

** The pic attachments arent overly hilarious, not sure why they have come up as a link and not seen in the post. You may get a minor giggle **

I grew up in a place sometimes called 'the wart on brisbane's bum', 'Logan city'

After being disowned by my parents i was sold to a circus, cleaned out the monkeys and lions cages for a few years then became a clown.

Found and lost the recipe for making duvel and chimay from fairy floss, made up for that by trudging around at local shows and drinking the dregs from punters plastic cups. (Smoke butts will choke you).
View attachment pacoclown.bmp

Was just passing time and i found myself in a bizarre love triangle with the bearded lady and the strong woman. Lets not go there...
View attachment beerstrawclowns.bmp

After the 'incident' with the trapeeze artist and the midgets I was expelled from the carnie troupe.
View attachment midgetcar.bmp

Then I moved to sydney 10 yrs ago, this place is one big circus and i'm considered 'conservative' by the standard here! :blink:

First and last paragraphs may actually have more truth the other paragraphs inbetween****

I now live half way between Bowral and Picton, in a nameless place where old has been clowns hide.

Pillar Valley, halfway between Grafton and the beach on the NSW Nth Coast.
Also lived in Leeton, Sydney, Junee and Muswellbrook

Has a reputation for growing large amounts of a plant that is related to the Hop plant :ph34r:

Hi, I live south west of Nelson, NZ. where they grow the hops.
Hot summers and cold winters
I love talking to all you folks, obviously kiwi's don't brew much beer!

cheers dairymaid

Hey Dairymaid.
How is Riwaka, Motueka or Upper Moutere ?
I'm a Richmond boy from long ago.
Welcome to AHB.

Beers,
Doc

hi Doc, Don't ya just love this country, the trouble is half it's people live in Oz!
The country side is doing well here, the weather is great and the towns are growing, you would get lost in richmond now, it has grown so big, new motor way to nelson, along the coast missing Stoke completely. Richmond has a great mall, no brew shops thou, Motueka shopping centre doing Ok, mainly because, lots of houses built round Mapua area, all the orchards are going, We live in Stanley Brook, 8km from Tapawera, nice place to be
Pleasure to meet you Doc,
cheers, Dairymaid

Ducatiboy stu said:
Pillar Valley, halfway between Grafton and the beach on the NSW Nth Coast.
Also lived in Leeton, Sydney, Junee and Muswellbrook

Has a reputation for growing large amounts of a plant that is related to the Hop plant :ph34r:
[post="116304"][/post]​

nice spot Ds, i was in Yamba for about 4 years.

cheers

Just put it under your avatar and there is no guessing guys.

I'm in Mosman, Sydney, but brew at my folks place in Cherrybrook.

mexican in QLD here on the sunshine coast up in the hinterland on the range in Flaxton gods own :party:

Henley Beach ,South Australia is where you will find me in the Off season

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back